[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Hey Romu, you have done an awesome job, it looks real classy man, i was just asking......that ..... can you add hardware acceleration in the user interface......it would real nice in the Launcher and the setting menu.

Guest Romu_Android

hardware acceleration didn't work with GB, sorry...

vokzal please there are a topic with all miui rom, post your link in this.

for now I still have not managed to make it smoother menu with parameters.. :/

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest patricktan

hardware acceleration didn't work with GB, sorry...

vokzal please there are a topic with all miui rom, post your link in this.

for now I still have not managed to make it smoother menu with parameters.. :/

HI dude, any updates yet?

about the "Cyanogenmod Settings" & the 3 Chinese chars when adding contact from "DIAL" and the chinese char in "NOTES"

thanks

Guest equiliym

I tried this lastnight but even if you change to english language, not all are changed..some are still in chinese

did you reboot? there are also few miui apps that are base chinese without english support, those needs to be translated separately

Guest patricktan

did you reboot? there are also few miui apps that are base chinese without english support, those needs to be translated separately

Yup i did reboot my device lots of times, but same their's still chinese language on the phone...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bods11

Hello,

Just want to share this mod i made for the Notes.apk and ContactsProvider.apk, seeing that it's all in chinese. I translated it to english. I'm no dev. :)

http://www.mediafire...4cxrbyhkj3i6q9h --- english translation for chinese char in Notes

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwzd97c2zcd9zna --- english translation for 3 Chinese chars when adding contact from "DIAL"

Just push the apk to /system/apps, then reboot. If you already use the Notes app, back up your file. Then clear data, you should see the initial note in english "Welcome to MIUI Notes!".

Thanks!

Edited by Bods11