[ICS] CyanogenMod 9 for the Ascend G300 [LINK UP]

Guest tilal6991

Guest omegamoon

Omegamoon was also working on CM9, and one other guy as well, sorry I cant remember your name.

I'm still on it ;) Merging the Huawei specific parts from the stock v2.6.38 kernel into a v3.4 kernel. See what that brings. Don't expect quick results though.

Guest Davidoff59

Good stuff. Never expect anything and then be both grateful and pleasently surprised when a dev shares his hard work with the rest of us.

Guest CertifiedDon

I just read all 18 pages of this, I didn't understand anything about this, all I can say is GOOD LUCK MATE, and hopefully you pass all your exams.

Guest Chrisund123

Might be worth holding off the cm9 till huawei release a 3.0 kernel? Probably make a much better Rom that way.

Devs have been working on ics builds for the desire hd since ics had been released, and none of them is good enough for a daily ROM... All hinging on that elusive kernel lol.

• 2 months later...
Guest nobbiekris

Tilal6991 you have once again outdone your self, i will test this rom, thank for developing for the u81xx too, but ive moved on, and now ive found out you are developing for this , just awesome..

Guest vladax10

Tillal thank you man for your aforts...we really need you here..you are the king!...one question:Can you use some Daz's work for your cm9?he actually did all to work but Camera and BT?