[ICS] CyanogenMod 9 for the Ascend G300 [LINK UP]

Guest tilal6991

Guest omegamoon

Just tried to flash the CM9 system with the 3.0.8 kernel... System dies very early in the startup.

See the logging here

Rebuilding CM9 system... now with the 3.0.8 kernel modules, and a replacement libandroid_runtime.so

Guest omegamoon

And now I really wish I had a phone to play with and get this to work.

I ordered a second one just last week. I haven't made a single call with the current one to be honest, so I keep one for... "projects". Playing around makes more fun ;)

Guest razzmataz1478

He said when the forum started that it will depend on results day and his exams whether he gets one....same for me, I want one as well...:)

Guest Frankish

Guys he has gone over this a couple of times but here it is again. Money isn't the issue he IS getting the device. However he is waiting til his exams are over and probably shouldn't be making a start on this project right now but he just can't help himself.

Guest tilal6991

Going to have another crack at this tomorrow since I have a few days break before my next exam. Hopefully in a couple of weeks time I will have the device and can really get the ball rolling.

Guest eLJay

Going to have another crack at this tomorrow since I have a few days break before my next exam. Hopefully in a couple of weeks time I will have the device and can really get the ball rolling.

Oy get revising! This lot can wait a couple of weeks. :D

Guest Hans Gruber

I'm just getting "waiting for device" in ADB. I'll leave it someone else that knows what they're doing. I never have much luck with ADB.

Just restored Gr1 :lol:

Ok flashing again,and I try that......

All I am getting is system cannot find the specified path ?

Maybe I do something wrong,not so good with commands....anyone else ?

Edited by Guest