[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

It would be nice if you could gather the feedback from other users with the same model to see if they are having the same problem

with charging screen flickering. Just to exclude the possibility of some kind of a hardware failure of your particular device.

That's something you have to try yourself. Not a big deal if you make a backup first.

Maybe good to wait for next build I am planning to release tomorrow. (another "fridayly" :D )

Edited by C3C0

Just testing new CM7.2 release and I am getting better Antutu results that I am normally used to...

Could be the new kernel or they changed something in benchmarking procedures :) I suppose the latter is more probable.

post-932905-0-91023800-1347622479_thumb.

post-932905-0-75480000-1347622496_thumb.

Guest dmitry_sensei

Ceco, automatic level of illumination on top button bar or switched on in device settings darker then in stock rom. Can You investignate this? In earlier versions skatie and cm72 autolevel was darker too.

Ceco, automatic level of illumination on top button bar or switched on in device settings darker then in stock rom. Can You investignate this? In earlier versions skatie and cm72 autolevel was darker too.

You simply can adjust levels in cyanogenmod settings / display

Guest WiiSky70

As usual , you are a great guy C3C0 thanks for releasing that update , i've tried that update and my Skate

performs better , with greater battery improvments ;)

Thank you C3C0 , srsly,

P.S : If this new kernel performs 2x the time against the older kernel , this kernel will be improved and integrated in Mokee or AOKP ROM's ?

Edited by WiiSky70

Well first of all thanks for feedback.

Be careful here as I didn't make a statement that it performs 2x better. This can bring a lot of confusion to people. :)

I am planning to update my S3 kernel thread soon but don't ask for eta since I already put too much time in this neglecting other important things like work and personal life.