[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest C3C0

I use sygic satnav and it works flawlessly on my last CM9 build. It also works on this CM7 rom. Haven't tried other satnav apps, though.

Just google maps - I was walking around the building just to see if it shows the correct orietation :D It did.

Guest crnadakm

I didn't want to start a new thread so I decided to post it here since this rom is based on CM7.

Has anyone seen this rom for blade?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/354511-romportgen225-may-mokee-os-for-blade/

It looks like miui but it's apparently lot smoother...

What do you think, anyone willing to try doing it for skate?

I know it's kinda rude to ask but if anyone wanted to port something and didn't know what, this might be the inspiration :D

Take it as a suggestion.

I think it looks awesome.

Guest crnadakm

I'd like to do it, I do have some experience with linux and compiling (been using it for 5 - 6 years)

But i have no idea how...

I'd need a tutorial or something. I mean I do have the idea how it's done, but never done anything similar .

Edited by crnadakm

Guest MrDetonator

Is this CM7 ROM very different from CFX, which one is better and is it possible to flash this CM7 using current ROM's recovery () and go back if I don't like it?

Does it also have HW decoding issues as CFX?

Guest C3C0

1) CM7 is Android 2.3.7, CFX is Android 4.0.4 so the difference is quite big

2) You can use your current recovery to backup your current rom and istall this one.

ROM should fit on 150MB system partition you probably have if you're still running SKatie installed by TPT

3) Everything works including HW decoding, videorecording. Like in stock Skate rom.

Guest MrDetonator

1) CM7 is Android 2.3.7, CFX is Android 4.0.4 so the difference is quite big

2) You can use your current recovery to backup your current rom and istall this one.

ROM should fit on 150MB system partition you probably have if you're still running SKatie installed by TPT

3) Everything works including HW decoding, videorecording. Like in stock Skate rom.

So then what's difference with SKatie?

Guest PejotA

C3CO my friend please ....link downloading ROM and Gapps have error ...... i need flash gapps ...sorry my english ...thanx!

Guest C3C0

I know. Those bastards blocked my dropbox for too much traffic... will try to provide mirror but it will take some time. You can try MokeeOs port in another thread. It's based on this version of cm7.2

Guest MrDetonator

Does this ROM have full hardware acceleration like CFX?

And speaking of this ROM, what's difference with SKatie, what is better or what does this rom have that SKatie doesn't have?

Guest C3C0

Skatie is android 2.3.5. Cm7 is android 2.3.7. Features in skatie were introduced by me. Features in cm are made by cm team. Cm has more features but is missing Dolby. And yes it has full hw acceleration. Better to try yourself than to write about it...