[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest C3C0

Anybody got flash working on this? Thanks

The original one that's included in the rom doesn't seem to work. Try version 10.2 from flash thread.

Guest dibbles

I decided to give the ROM a try and the only thing I changed was the launcher to the Go Launcher EX.

Would I be right in thinking that within the App Drawer the circular icon with, what seems to be, Chinese type writing on it opens a theme type app..? If so is it functional..? Not that I would like to change much I'm just curious of its use without wanting to test it too much in case I stuff things up.

All seems to work fine with Wi-Fi working as it should. The camera seems to work without issue. GPS also worked and got a SAT fix when tested.

Thanks for your hard work in being able to share this :)

Guest C3C0

That chinese app seems to be a browser. I wanted to remove it but didn't find APK in the system. Later I found out it's getting preinstalled on data partition during the first boot together with flash player (which is not working for me). The reason why these are installed to data partition is probably that they hadn't enough space for them on system because original rom is for blade with 150mb partition...

Guest dibbles

If that is all it is then I have removed it now, so thanks for that. I also removed the flash player.

As I have still got 230mb for my system partition I should get around to changing that one day to something more suitable for the typical ROM's being shared. As long as I move a couple of apps over to th SD card though the data partition tends to work out ok.

I am uploading it to a multi upload site and will post the link here when it is done. I am only getting a 130k upload so it will take a bit.

Here you go...

http://www.multiuplo...o.uk/DQ4H3ROCJ6

Edited by dibbles

Guest crnadakm

Flash player 11.0.1.152 working like a charm,

I found that version here

http://www.modaco.com/topic/347442-working-adobe-flash-102-103-11-bbciplayer-streams-feeds/page__hl__flash

it's the third one :D

How about making a collection of all thing that are hacked and moded like

new adreno libs, bravia, beats audio, flash ?

Does anybody know are there more of these themes. ICS theme is just awesome!

Also, second post updated with alternative link :)

Guest C3C0

New Adreno libs are already in the rom

Themes - there're all all kinds of themes on market. Just search for 'cm7 theme'.

Some of them don't fully work since they are outdated and meant for previous versions of cm7.

Edited by C3C0

Guest crnadakm

New Adreno libs are already in the rom

Themes - there're all all kinds of themes on market. Just search for 'cm7 theme'.

Some of them don't fully work since they are outdated and meant for previous versions of cm7.

HM, I tried some of cm7 themes but they don't get fully implemented... so I tought there is a difference.

Of course I know where to find cm7 themes.

Edited by crnadakm

Guest C3C0

By the way. There is a very useful setting: Settings / Display / In-accurate proximity

that can be used in case of problems with prox sensor even after calibration.

This setting will force phone to turn on the screen after call is ended.

Guest xr529

Does it work the included AdBlock? I still see some ads, not sure if bad settings or if AdFree is better.

Edited by xr529

Guest C3C0

Does it work the included AdBlock? I still see some ads, not sure if bad settings or if AdFree is better.

Have you updated the AdBlock list?

Guest dibbles

Are people overclocking this through the CPU Overclock settings, with its own governor, or the one within the CyanogenMod Settings or both..?

Does one override the other..?

Guest C3C0

Are people overclocking this through the CPU Overclock settings, with its own governor, or the one within the CyanogenMod Settings or both..?

Does one override the other..?

Use one or the other. It makes no difference because they both are setting the same kernel parameters.

I prefer using "CPU OverClock" since it is quicker to access.

Be sure to set only one of them to set params at boot. Or make sure they are set the same way.

Guest pandalorian

Do you know any site for themes besides XDA's old themes thread and market's themes for cm7.2? :) Love this ROM!