[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest feckineejit

Does anyone know what i can do to get my wifi working? it says the reception is excellent, it tries to connect but then just disconnects, over and over.

Edit: fixed with a reboot, should have tried that before i posted :)

Edited by feckineejit

Guest FrankieADZ

Has anyone else tries the contacts zip to confirm it works? I cannot as mine already work.

there was 2 confirms on the last page :)

Guest FrankieADZ

just tried the dialer bug, and its not worked for me, :(

Dunno whats wrong, I flashed the rom alright.

flash the rom then reboot wait a few then flash the contacts.zip & it doesnt work for me.

edit: tried a 3rd time and it works. :D

dunno what happened. lol

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest FrankieADZ
Does anyone else find the brightness ain't that bright even turned up full?

maybe that's another small bug.

didn't try that myself :)

Guest feckineejit

I get YouTube HD failing to load too. Low q works fine.

I get the same problem, in HQ it says "there was a problem while playing, touch to retry" but works ok in low quality.

Guest Davidoff59

dont know if this is a bug or not, but videos dont appear in the gallery like they did in Gallery 3D.

I dont think this is a bug as I am on a different rom and using a different video recorder and the videos save in the correct place but dont show up in the gallery.

I havent had this issue with the stock recorder so its probably the apps we are using.

I get the same problem, in HQ it says "there was a problem while playing, touch to retry" but works ok in low quality.

I think Youtube is broke in general. I had issues on the blade and I used an old version which was only 600kb or so. It worked perfectly but you couldnt reply to videos etc. The newer versions are over 2MB and it seems that the more functions they added, the more bugs they added alongside those improvements.

Yes youtube has problems,I always solve it by installing from market,for some reason it makes it work again.Obviously you cannot do that with this HD version.

@tillaz,yes the screenshots are after flashing test.So you mean the tittle text should be blue ? I thought you mean blue line at top.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

There's Voda branding in the Play store *panics*

burn with FIRE :lol:

can someone try Sim tool kit for me please?...cant understand why it didnt work :(

Guest tillaz

Yes youtube has problems,I always solve it by installing from market,for some reason it makes it work again.Obviously you cannot do that with this HD version.

@tillaz,yes the screenshots are after flashing test.So you mean the tittle text should be blue ? I thought you mean blue line at top.

ok, huawei have the same layout file multiple times from some reason, it should work now

http://www.solidfile...m/d/20cb011f76/

if anyone else has any requests for additional apps like sim tool kit, just leave a reply and i will add it to the add-on section :)

Guest anything-but

Cant get the stock SMS to appear in "bubble" style,tried the .zips listed but only works with a market app. Missed a setting?