[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest eirlysbill1

Apps2sd with the amount of userdata

space we have?

According to freespace I have 755mb user data,I would have hard time filling that with apps.

It is better to have apps on userdata better performance.When I had my skate I would use 130mb system partition so that I could get apps on userdata.

Apps2sd is needed on devices that have small partition sizes,we do not have that problem.

thanks, I thought there must have been a reason that there is little mention of it on these threads. So basically the symlink that makes A2SD happen is slower than having the apps in their native location. But the symlink is better than packing up the internal memory?

Apps2sd is the android thing that came in with 2.3, but A2SD is the symlink to an ext partition? That's right isn't it? I remember that confused a lot of people, me included.

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest banemitre66

Tilal are u maybe planing to include sony bravia engine in some of next builds or it stays like addon and can it be flashed with teamwin recovery,and is there any low volume improvements possibility in future and of course thx for all your work on g300 and especially on cm9 for skate.And yes i forgot to ask will cpu overclock go up?

Edited by banemitre66

Guest eirlysbill1

Tilal are u maybe planing to include sony bravia engine in some of next builds or it stays like addon and can it be flashed with teamwin recovery,and is there any low volume improvements possibility in future and of course thx for all your work on g300 and especially on cm9 for skate.

are you on the wrong thread? This one is from Tillaz. (easy mistake)

Guest banemitre66

I thought that tilal,tillaz and lalit are the same sorry if i'm wrong.Than thx just for g300,lol.

Edited by banemitre66

Guest eirlysbill1

No worries, but don't think so. tilal6991 sometimes get called lalit, by some people and he replies to them, can't tell you why? But tillaz is a different person. (If you look at the op you can see he's already added the sony mod into the rom already)

Guest banemitre66

No worries, but don't think so. tilal6991 sometimes get called lalit, by some people and he replies to them, can't tell you why? But tillaz is a different person. (If you look at the op you can see he's already added the sony mod into the rom already)

Yup u are right sony already in,did't notice that,I flashed this rom only on my cousins g300,didn't root mine yet cause one phone without warranty is enough for me(zte skate) so i'm not so deep in it as i should be.thx

Guest kaizoku_san

update from me:

rom works great with all the patches (gallery, calendar). not sure about what the vodaphone issue is, but i havent seen it on my play store. maybe the vodaphone stuff has been installed from a backup....?

did a Antutu benchmark.... on kiri's rom it was 2892 and on this one its 2926. slightly better...?

i havent come across any issues, but will report back if i do

Guest FrankieADZ

someone managed update the stock launcher or install the go launcher?

i took out go launcher and put Holo launcher & launcherPro on mine then flashed it. :unsure:

Guest feckineejit

Where do i find the fastboot option on this rom? i searched through settings but cant find it.

EDIT: found it in Develoder options>install settings

Edited by feckineejit

Guest buddn07

I've had a quick search and nothing popped up, but I'm at work so not able to read through thoroughly so sorry if this has already been asked.

I'm currently running the B886 stock rom, rooted with CWM and was wondering firstly am I ok to flash this over the top (after wipe obviously), and secondly, will I be able to restore my backup through CWM if needs be?

Guest banemitre66

I think this already has Sony bravia built in

Yes it has,my mistake didn't seen it,but i already acknowledged it in previous post.

Edited by banemitre66

Guest FrankieADZ

Hi. Could anyone else check if Gallery ICS crashes when you try to change desktop background?

it did for me, I put the stock gallery on instead and it fixed the issue.

Guest achromic

tillaz, just flashed your rom, and, as usual, you surpass yourself sir (would tip my hat to you if i had one :D )

also, i managed to install go launcher ex using a combination of:

• launcher pro for a main launcher
  • titanium backup to remove the launcher that was installed
  • rebooting the phone
  • installing go launcher ex (or any other good launcher that you desire to use)

if this works for others, then something has gone right for me at last :P

Guest feckineejit

Just noticed I have no sound at all on videos, ones I just recorded or even the ones that originally had sound, text, music etc are working, anyone else with this problem?

Guest FrankieADZ

tillaz, just flashed your rom, and, as usual, you surpass yourself sir (would tip my hat to you if i had one )

also, i managed to install go launcher ex using a combination of:

• launcher pro for a main launcher
  • titanium backup to remove the launcher that was installed
  • rebooting the phone
  • installing go launcher ex (or any other good launcher that you desire to use)

if this works for others, then something has gone right for me at last

i just opened up the rom with WinRar then went to app folder...deleted the launcher then drag the launcher i want into into it :)

seems to work. :)

Guest tillaz

Yup u are right sony already in,did't notice that,I flashed this rom only on my cousins g300,didn't root mine yet cause one phone without warranty is enough for me(zte skate) so i'm not so deep in it as i should be.thx

Flashing a Rom or Rooting on this device or the skate wont void your warranty.

If you flash a stock rom it fully removes root and clockwork recovery,

I personally sent my zte skate back to orange under warranty after doing the above.

Guest banemitre66

Flashing a Rom or Rooting on this device or the skate wont void your warranty.

If you flash a stock rom it fully removes root and clockwork recovery,

I personally sent my zte skate back to orange under warranty after doing the above.

I know but for skate I would need not orange but Telenor stock rom tpt and i think there is none,but to return on topic how would i flash stock b886 that removes recovery trough cwm right?

Guest tillaz

I know but for skate I would need not orange but Telenor stock rom tpt and i think there is none,but to return on topic how would i flash stock b886 that removes recovery trough cwm right?

yeah, after first boot clockwork will be removed

Guest eirlysbill1

I have been reading this thread honest... but if you want a different launcher, why do you need to unzip it and add it in first. Why can't you just get it from the market? I know I must be simple. :unsure: