[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

I have been reading this thread honest... but if you want a different launcher, why do you need to unzip it and add it in first. Why can't you just get it from the market? I know I must be simple. ozzOCyQo69MyYzlIZNmyxdObC6PcpIGCIrY1nXOXLlu2ZMni2e2VaaFmgkBBXr2Mho7p8xYvnjOtrT4r0l+HB+R4cevsKvX2CROAFmVGB5qKsYK8yaHsmFoAFCnLTwkPdFBkhwWIYXBsYkJsRIivASxAQEGnae4SFOBsogEPOnAg80upqUnxwwMZCwAAAHdeJQBA4v8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

you can :)

Guest tom.koval

One question thought

How to extract status bar from this rom ?

I installed first room I was able to find without vodafone crap and now I have set up all apps and mail and everything else.

This one is great but I don't want to set up all again from scratch - Is there any way to install just status bar with quick settings to enable wi-fi, data , gps etc ??

This is only thing my rom is missing.

I would be grateful for help.

Tom

Guest eirlysbill1

Hi All,

Just installed this rom, looks great. Gallery worked for me straight away, and no Voda branding evident. Calendar was black, but working now with patch.

But, I can't restore my apps via Rom Toolbox pro. It lets me in, and lets me choose the batch operation, but it just sits there saying 0% 0/170 (apps restored) Now, at first I realised that SuperSU was not on the phone, so went to market and got it. Once that was on, it RTBox did ask for rights. But, again, no joy. Tried delete and re-install RTbox and did a battery pull as well. Nothing???

Another interesting thing is: when I cancel the restore, it then seeks root permission again and says its starting to restore, but it still does nothing. Any clues?

Only thing I can think I did different with this rom install, is that I wiped the cache partition as well as the factory reset and davlik.

Could that be it?

Thanks

PS: after the cancel restore, it looks like it actually installed the first app only. And when I try to close RTbox, it says its still running a process??

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest eirlysbill1

Thanks for the idea. Went and looked it was ticked. Did save misc. data too (with RTbox pro) and some stuff has restored, but the alarms aren't in there. Weird. I wonder if it was the cache wipe?

Guest eirlysbill1

right, it is restoring the apps one at a time. So just as above. It must load one, then stop. Then and once the process is stopped it, I go in and one more is in there.

Guest buddn07

right, it is restoring the apps one at a time. So just as above. It must load one, then stop. Then and once the process is stopped it, I go in and one more is in there.

Not sure if it's the same with Rom Toolbox, but with titanium you need to have USB Debugging enabled. Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging.

Edited by buddn07

Guest eirlysbill1

Not sure if it's the same with Rom Toolbox, but with titanium you need to have USB Debugging enabled. Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging.

. duhhh... that did it thanks mate I thought that had to be unticked for most stuff

Guest michal.siman

Can you please add this to your rom: just change in /system/build.prop this

ro.config.hw_RemindWifiToPdp=false   <------ original is there true

Thank you so much

Guest buddn07

I Installed it now Im stuck on the Huawei Ascend animation plzzz help!

Are you in clockwork recovery? Should be orange writing.

Guest ovecka

I Installed it now Im stuck on the Huawei Ascend animation plzzz help!

Guess you didn't wipe the caches/data. Do it and flash again.

Guest Davidoff59

Please try to gain an understanding of what you are doing before flashing anything. There are plenty of resources on here and on Google.

Guest CertifiedDon

Are you in clockwork recovery? Should be orange writing.

Yeah, I sort of know what am doing, well basically I copied the zip to the root directory of my mem card, then went into clockwork and clicked install from zip and located the zip on my mem card and installed it, it install fine even saw all the credits. then I went back and clicked restart phone and then I just saw the animation again, I just tried deleting the cache and installing it again and then restarted it and having the same problems.

Guest eirlysbill1

Running this on my g300 and it is as wonderful as ever. Thanks <3

+1

Just installed this yesterday. Really nice tillaz, it has to be one of the best roms I've ever used.

I hope that stuff with internal memory hasn't put you off, cause you do excellent work. Oh and btw, that light bulb you just turned on this morning... how many times to you reckon Edison tried, before he succeeded?

All the best,

Bill