[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Hmmmm. I'm not sure that su actually worked. I had a short try of it and it refused permissions. I'll have a look tomorrow - its 1:00 here - I need to sleep lol.

Guest plegdroid
Hmmmm. I'm not sure that su actually worked. I had a short try of it and it refused permissions. I'll have a look tomorrow - its 1:00 here - I need to sleep lol.

night Lalit :)

Guest iReece

Don't mind me asking, but how old are you?...

I've been looking at your username and everyone calls you lalit.

But your name on here is tilal.

So are you 16?

Guest tilal6991

night Lalit :)

Night :P

Don't mind me asking, but how old are you?...

I've been looking at your username and everyone calls you lalit.

But your name on here is tilal.

So are you 16?

16 and yes my name is Lalit. The people who have been around for ages know my real name.

Guest razzmataz1478

Nice find Raz:

I'll try compiling tomorrow.

After reading the comments it sou D's like the full code hasn't been released.

I'd try compiling but stupid EFI won't let me run linux on my new PC and Virtualbox just won't work!

Guest iReece

Night :P

16 and yes my name is Lalit. The people who have been around for ages know my real name.

Well, keep up the good work. I'm 17, not nearly as advanced as you.. But, some day.... Some day...

Guest sasa_gm

Thanks Lalit! I'm too noob to use your build at this stage, so i'm waiting for more stable ones. You're amazing! I'm sure that you can get JB working perfect on our devices, exept for the known problems like camera flash, HQ Youtube...

This might NOT be the last one.

My wildfire, (no GPU, 500 MHz CPU) was able to run ICS, not flawlessly , but it ran it. All the features etc were on there.

My wildfire was also runing ics. With the Launcher Pro, it was working pretty well, but because the lack of GPU it had problems working more "graphics hevy" tasks, like playing games and using ICS launchers...

Edited by sasa_gm

Guest razzmataz1478

Well, keep up the good work. I'm 17, not nearly as advanced as you.. But, some day.... Some day...

I'm 15. Thought I might as well join in, and well, I'm getting there in understanding the inside android/Linux systems :P

Guest creedence

Bluetooth is working. Tilal knows exactly what I need. Logically, this is just for me CM10. I'm very proud of. Thanks, thanks and thanks again tilal6991. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest PedroVader

Just turned 40 with no clue at all, Lalit has been amazing on both the Skate and The Blade, and although t I don't have either device anymore, I like to keep up to date on his teenage wizardly ways.

Keep it up fella!

Guest tilal6991

Link now up - although Goo seems to be down at the moment, it should be back up soon.

Just turned 40 with no clue at all, Lalit has been amazing on both the Skate and The Blade, and although t I don't have either device anymore, I like to keep up to date on his teenage wizardly ways.

Keep it up fella!

@Pedro: Hey! Haven't seen you around for a while. :)

What device do you have at the moment?

Guest Popinako

please, tell me, how upgrade form previous firmware version? all software will be lost? in CWM recovery what i need to do (wipe data, or cache)?

please attach this info to 1st post, it will be need many users!

Respect!!! i pridy tilal and my phone!!!

Edited by Popinako

Guest Josh92

Just booted :) Probably won't stay with it for long, just want to give it a try.

If anything it's a bit smoother than I expected for the first build and no project butter for the launcher.

Edited by Josh92