[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

Hello. Maybe somebody has already noticed this or just happens to me, but when time is : 0:30AM for example, if I havr notifications I can perfectly see the delete-all button but if time is 13:30pm for example, I see half of it.

Guest King Mustard

Latest update, no high end graphic options (unless I'm looking in the wrong place?..) And no other notable settings.

It is definitly the 09/16 update, right?..

I couldn't find a way to disable the animations in the latest build.

Also, need to add.

Not sure if its a faulty install but:

CRT animation still doesn't work. Phone goes off, quickly flashes on then back off again.

There is no option for navigation keys (that I can see, correct me if I'm wrong)

There is no high end graphic option. Should be in display, isn't for some reason.

Again, it could be a faulty install. Is anybody else experiencing this?..

I got rid of a lot of settings in the last update to bring it closer to cm upstream.

Oh.

Okay.

But, I've tried doings a clean install and cannot find the high end graphics option nor soft key navigations. Were these removed?...

Thanks @Tilal6991

Am loving the CM10 on my Skate. Curiously it boots faster than my SGS i9000 (also running CM10). And runs at least as fast too.

Not sure what magic that is, but thanks for showing JellyBean love to the Skate.

Guest Joey Scarf

Im also having problems with bad gps signal and aslo really bad mobile data connectivity.

Even in the middle of my closest town im struggling to open and load a web page as it doesn't seem to pick up any data signal.

:0 music is bugged.

Basically, I downloaded music. A you do. I selected to open it in the music player (Apollo) and listen to it, it plays fine.

But when I pause it, it decides it wants to continue playing. Even when the app is removed from recent apps, the notification tray is emptied of all music player things etc.

It just continues playing even without the app opening!

Dafuq?!

Also, all the settings are fixed. Attempted a third clean install. And google is fixed as well.

But the high end graphical effects are still gone.

Yes the setting is meant to be gone. Plus the Apollo bug I think has been fixed upstream. Will release an update eventually. Been very busy lately

The gps and notifications sounds issues will be fixed soon?

Guest razzmataz1478
Computing and Maths at University.

The Scottish education system confuses me. I'm 15 (16 in one month) still doing my GCSEs, and you're 16 and going to Uni...next year?

which uni? ;)

I imagine a Scottish one.

1. He lives in Scotland.

2. Scottish Uni's are free for Scottish people.

Just a guess though...

Guest razzmataz1478
I'm younger than the rest of my year. That's why there is a gap between you and me Raz.

Applying to Oxford and Imperial as well as 3 Scottish Unis.

Ah ok, makes sense now.