[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

Guest Dazzozo

So the ROM of MadEye work fine ? What work more than Dazzozo original ROM ? :)

And another question : Why we can't port CyangogenMod 10 of Konstat for the blade with the

ZTE Porting Tool ? It is possible ?

Edited by -Mind-

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Just wondering what rom your flashing this onto

I'm checking out MadEyes ROM then probably pay another visit to the ParanoidAndroid JB ROM and maybe even bounce back to the ICS ParanoidAndroid ROM. I'll probably flash the zip on each ROM.

Why?

I'm guessing so

Guest reedo_17

I'm checking out MadEyes ROM then probably pay another visit to the ParanoidAndroid JB ROM and maybe even bounce back to the ICS ParanoidAndroid ROM. I'll probably flash the zip on each ROM.

Why?

just out of curiosity

Guest razzmataz1478

And another question : Why we can't port CyangogenMod 10 of Konstat for the blade with the

Why would you want to do that when you can build from source on the crescent? It's a ridiculous idea.

Guest MadEye Moody

Please do understand that its not my ROM... I'm just the guy who successfully compiled the ROM and shared the link. Look at the opening post to see who's all work has gone into it.

Guest ruyzalim

sorry guys but cant find the link for the vivacity for the new rom can someone point it to me ? thanks

what about partitions i read somewere about necessary space for the rom and the necessity to make a bigger partition how to do that and the size needed thank you very much ;)

Edited by ruyzalim

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Seems to be working great for me, thanks!

Anyone who is having trouble with battery life, have you tried using Titanium to kill the google talk process? (if you're not going to use it), it's always been a battery killer, also make sure you have anything you're not using configured to turn off (bluetooth, wireless on sleep, etc).

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

For some reason I got a nasty surprise when I flashed the ROM (the 120mb one) and the pruned gapps. First boot it got stuck on a boot loop so I wiped cache/dalvik again and rebooted, it then loaded up but everything was crashing (System UI, Contacts, Phone etc pretty much every system app came up with a crash error so I couldn't access the device).

Now I'm reflashing it. And yes, I did do a full wipe.

Will report back.

-EDIT

Reflashing it fixed the issue, just setting it up with Titanium etc, so far it's great.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest Test007

hello my friend , can you help me? How do you create an ext partition to move all that stuff to there and how do you move them to there , my problem is that im allways running out of space! thank you very much my friend

You can use any partition manager which support linux ext partitions or flash CWM Recovery, then advanced menu -> partition SD Card. Remember backup your content of SD Card ! Then install CM10 and modified version S2E for JB, run it, go to settings and check "Mount as ext4". After reboot you can move apps, private apps, aplication data and dalvik cache to your ext partition.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Everything seems perfect, the only issue i've had is a bit of yellow artifacts when playing back videos but apart from that, it's my daily ROM now.

Good job.

Please do understand that its not my ROM... I'm just the guy who successfully compiled the ROM and shared the link. Look at the opening post to see who's all work has gone into it.

Yes, I know. ;) I say that to write quickly.

Thanks for your job. ;)

Edited by -Mind-

Guest reedo_17

Everything seems perfect, the only issue i've had is a bit of yellow artifacts when playing back videos but apart from that, it's my daily ROM now.

Good job.

does Youtube HQ work?

Guest reedo_17

Yes it does. No problems apart from a few artifacts here and there but this is definitely my new daily rom

are you using the 30th november one from MadEye Moodys dropbox? i want to try it but ive got a vivacity :(

Guest ruyzalim

MadEye did not yet have ported the new build for the vivacity. I think it is the reason why it won't work.

how ok now i understand ;) thanks i thought the blade2 was the vivacity

how ok now i understand ;) thanks i thought the blade2 was the vivacity

In Blade2, there are 2 versions : Vivacity (P736E) and Orange San Francisco II (P736V). On these 2 versions, there others variants.

Guest Test007

OK, I did some more tests on my SFII and...what can I say...build 30.11.12 working stable and relatively fast. Bluetooth works (I check pairing and file transfer), wifi as well. GPS find satelites quick (no longer than 10 sec with installed FasterGPS from android market), also youtube in HQ works. Of course I see sometimes little yellow artifacts, but overall they not interfere in action. For me at the moment this is the best usable ROM. Battery life looks good, with new kernel we can use SmartassH3 - one of the best balanced governor for our crescent, so what we can want more ? Good job MadEye :-) I understand that is not your rom, however you are person who succesfully compiled and shared the rom with new ability and functionality, so big thanks for you, because as I see no one continues to work on this project.

post-143204-0-46696800-1354426927_thumb.post-143204-0-80006400-1354426882_thumb.

Edited by Test007