HELP!! zte blade 2 wont boot into FTM or recovery

Guest Alekmor

Guest oneone200

update - now working also last step through fastboot method "finaly while your device reboots type 'adb reboot recovery' again and your device should reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery" so I;m in clockwork recovery and I reboot system, again the stucked green man. :)

Guest AmbushReality
note: I dont have Zte blade san francisco II or tmobile viva city, but normal ZTE BLade 2 (1000Mhz,512ram) propably eastern europe model, bought in slovakia. If anybody can, please help me. Thank you
Our phone is the Blade S, yours is Blade 2, yours is 200MHz faster I'm afraid

Guest BLu3HaZe

Our phone is the Blade S, yours is Blade 2, yours is 200MHz faster I'm afraid

Its hard to differentiate these phones just by the name now as ZTE has messed it up nicely. Best is to say you've a P736E while he has a P7xx (Code for Blade II) something. And more than the 200MHz difference, it's the AMRv7 instruction set and the Adreno 200 (Improved) which is more noticeable.

And the link I posted for the recovery was for his version, as Seb had been kind enough to make CWM for both phones, when I checked today.

Guest BLu3HaZe

Yes recovery working, thanks to sebastian404 for that. But I cant find any rom for this device, so until they doesnt release rom, its useless for me. :(

Well done! Maybe you can make a ROM yourself? :)

Guest oneone200

Well done! Maybe you can make a ROM yourself?

I can do a backup, but like I said: I did a factory reset like a moron and I didnt did a backup, so now if I doing backup/restore its same. I can enter just recovery clockwork, if I reboot system, see just a stucked green man. So somebody who have a running ZTE Blade 2 1Ghz and chipset Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Chipset but it doesnt had a Android4.0, only 2.3 gingerbread.

Thank You for help!!!

Guest oneone200

Hi I put some other recovery into my ZTE blade 2 across fastboot, but that was for Zte SF2... Now I cant go into recovery and through usb my pc cant recognize my phone device not found, but I have installed all drivers. If I type to commmand window fastboot erase recovery I get message waiting for device and nothing happens. Is there any other chance to put back my good recovery or I can say GoodBye to my phone and save for new one? Thank You for response.

• 2 months later...

If someone could upload recovery img for the ftm recovery someone should be able to flash it over the cwm and you should be able to update it but i dont know anyone with ftm recovery img....