[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

For everyone else: Just installed a fresh ROM and Gapps but I can't get S2E to see mount my sd-ext partition. I notice that some people have it working, so any ideas what's going on?

For me S2E works without any problems. I installed the current version of S2E from Google Play, started it, entered into Menu, checked "Mount as ext4", rebooted the phone started apk again and told it to move apps to ext.

Guest Roeloff

For me S2E works without any problems. I installed the current version of S2E from Google Play, started it, entered into Menu, checked "Mount as ext4", rebooted the phone started apk again and told it to move apps to ext.

Excellent, that worked thank you! I had S2E on CM7, but it's been such a long time since I had to mess with it. I just assumed that because things were not selectable it hadn't worked. I had tried rebooting a few times, but didn't realise you had to do the ext4 thing first.

Edited by Roeloff

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hahaha... mais uma vez, tugas a marcar presença na casa XD, one more time portuguese are in the building kkk

verdade... só tugas aqui.

True, many portuguese people here

Guest jventura

Hahaha... many portuguese people here

??? :blink:

ZTE Blade has been a highly success sales here in Portugal, that is why there are many Portuguese here..

<rant>

Unfortunately, they seem only to "consume" the ROM's and don't even bother to contribute something.. For instance, Pt-Pt translations in CM10 is a disgrace. In CM9 I fixed a lot of Brazilian to Pt-Pt translations, and I was hoping that for CM10, some brave/curious/interested fellow could jump in and contribute also..

It seems that "brave/curious/interested" people are hard to find these days in Portugal, since the "Portuguese Discoveries" have ended..

</rant>

Moral of the story: It would be good to see portuguese people learning and contributing some more.. :)

For the rest, sorry for the rant.. :)

Guest ace j. ventura

ZTE Blade has been a highly success sales here in Portugal, that is why there are many Portuguese here..

<rant>

Unfortunately, they seem only to "consume" the ROM's and don't even bother to contribute something.. For instance, Pt-Pt translations in CM10 is a disgrace. In CM9 I fixed a lot of Brazilian to Pt-Pt translations, and I was hoping that for CM10, some brave/curious/interested fellow could jump in and contribute also..

It seems that "brave/curious/interested" people are hard to find these days in Portugal, since the "Portuguese Discoveries" have ended..

</rant>

Moral of the story: It would be good to see portuguese people learning and contributing some more.. :)

Se precisares de mim eu estou aqui.... :)

Guest WiiSky70

Se precisares de mim eu estou aqui.... :)

Boas ;) Afinal nao estás só .

Alem de eu nao ter o Optimus SF eu tenho o Monte Carlo e nunca pensei que tanta gente portuguesa tivesse esse San Francisco

, eu acho que esta versao do CM10 do KonsTAT foi a mais testada do que o ZTE Skate.

Se precisares da minha ajuda em alguma coisa manda pm tbm ;)

Guest AlphaVision

great update, KonstaT! thank you for your hard work. What could man possibly want. I was satisfied with the previous ones and now it just got better...

Guest mankulito2

can someone please update Google New? Can not do it in Google Play. Do u have a problem with voice search too?

Edited by mankulito2

can someone please update Google New? Can not do it in Google Play. Do u have a problem with voice search too?

our SoC is armv6, google now needs armv7 libs to work. Understood?

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

<rant>

</rant>

Im learning to develop for android but im still in the begginning, if i had a mentor to teach or something i would be helping all of you guys...

Eu estou a aprender mas ainda estou a começar, se tivesse alguém já craque em Android para me ensinar tipo tu joao ventura eu estaria a ajudar-vos...

Guest Snap.IT

<rant>

</rant>

I made a translation script that you can use from standard versions of any rom (you can use CM10 for Galaxy S3) to convert and recompile any other rom, ends with a translation session for read words that are not the same in between the two roms, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to confirm translation or fix a word here or there the first time and should work for all subsequent editions with all the same apps included in the unpacked rom.

If anyone is interested in trying it i'll post it.

Any Dev willing to look at this? This is one of the graphical bugs that people are having. I rarely have this, there's also a bug like this one but instead of the wifi settings being on the notification bar it's the lock screen, if I get that I'll take a screenshot of it.

post-989239-13535456907158_thumb.jpg

Guest mostertruck

It doesn't working on CM10 or CM9 from KonstaT. What about other roms I don't know.

Thanks ganster for info....whats the difference between ics and jellybean rom looking at youtube looks the same maybe i missed something.

Edited by mostertruck

Any Dev willing to look at this? This is one of the graphical bugs that people are having. I rarely have this, there's also a bug like this one but instead of the wifi settings being on the notification bar it's the lock screen, if I get that I'll take a screenshot of it.

Ye i have that "glych" but only one time.

Btw thanks to all involved in this project.

Can anyone like, tell me the best 'Performance' settings? Also, everything is badword perfect. Thank you @konSTAT and others for this great ROM. B)

Oh, btw, my current settings are, Governer> SmartassV2 and Minimum frequency> 245 MHz and Maximum frequency> 652 MHz, set on boot. And, I/O Schedular set to NOOP. (y) Everything is smooth as hell except just one minor error. When I unlock and open the Menu, it lags for 1.6 Seconds and reverts back to Normal 'buttery' smooth. Also, this only happens when I use 'Advanced Task Killer'. No other errors whatsoever. :D Great friggin' ROM! :D

Edited by RZRV8

I was facing this glitch too. I had 'No-Frills CPU Control' installed. The settings that 'No-Frills CPU Control' applied at boot or whenever it did, conflicted with the 'Performance' settings of the ROM's 'Settings' section. I uninstalled 'No-Frills CPU Control' and now, there are no such glitches. Maybe you can try removing any other 3rd party overclocking app that conflicts with the ROM's 'Settings'.. :)

Edited by RZRV8