[ROM] [ICS] [B927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Guest FrankieADZ
  • TO BE INSTALLED OVER ICS B926 BY CLOCK WORK MOD

Im using now B888 (Gingerbread), can i flash this B927 zip through CWM?

No. you have to have B926 or B927 installed...which you do not.

Guest tracasan

i wiped everything and installed the zip but chinese boot animation is still there and i have no power menu. wiped and reinstalled 3 times.

Guest timfimjim

i wiped everything and installed the zip but chinese boot animation is still there and i have no power menu. wiped and reinstalled 3 times.

If you've installed this over B926 then you will still have the chinese splash screen, but you shouldn't have chinese boot animation. You can change the splash screen really easily here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/353530-mod-change-your-splash-screen/

No power menu? That's not right. Have you tried re-downloading the ROM?

Guest omegamoon

@Gary_J_Wright. Thanks for sharing this. Much appreciated!

I upgraded from B926 to B927 without any problems. One question though... Is it just me or am I missing the weather widget from B926? I kind of liked it :) No problem restoring it from the CWM backup I made of course, but just wondering

Guest matrakio

I also don´t have the toggle notification, maybe because I didn't done the vendor update on the 926, is there a fix for this? Everything else is fine, thanks for your work.

Edited by matrakio

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Strange, i did as is on description but i receive chinese language+english. someone know what i need to do?

its because this rom DOESN'T delete the user, data or cust folders from b926 i will re upload a modified version that does this

Guest matrakio

Strange, i did as is on description but i receive chinese language+english. someone know what i need to do?

Me too, and now I have the toggle notification, because I did the vendor update on 926, them update to 927, but this includes a lot of Chinese software and no Portuguese language, only Chinese + English.

EDIT:

made /data format & /cust format = lost toggle notification + now have Portuguese language.

anyway of getting the toggle notification back?

Edited by matrakio

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Me too, and now I have the toggle notification, because I did the vendor update on 926, them update to 927, but this includes a lot of Chinese software and no Portuguese language, only Chinese + English.

EDIT:

made /data format & /cust format = lost toggle notification + now have Portuguese language.

V1 is now just the basic b927 version no vendor update

v2 (i Know i said i wouldn't but....) will try to be vendor update version from huawei

Guest carstenheuer

EDIT:

hey, try "notification toggle" or "power control" from the play store ;-)

Edited by carstenheuer

Guest glorifiedg

V1 is now just the basic b927 version no vendor update

v2 (i Know i said i wouldn't but....) will try to be vendor update version from huawei

We cant use the "vendor update" after this installation?

Guest glorifiedg

yes if it work for you run the vendor update

I run it but nothing happened. No problem, I can live without the controls on the notification bar.

Edited by glorifiedg

Guest timfimjim

I run it but nothing happened. No problem, I can live without the controls on the notification bar.

Power controls is a free app available on the market, it's customisable and may be what you're looking for :)

Guest glorifiedg

Power controls is a free app available on the market, it's customisable and may be what you're looking for :)

not the same since that app only adds a shortcut to the notification bar and not real controls