[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pain_Deluxe

the new jb driver for adreno fix the graphic issues on dead trigger!

and lol. window animation now smooth as on jb butter (and HWAcclation)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest James Blond

Hello, I have a problem with led notification. In Whazzup I had set the led notification to default white. No led notification is shown after recieving a message. I just searched in the topic about this problem and I saw that others said that for red color although the error about "only green light is supportedfor this device", the notification appeared. Did anybody take over tillaz great work? I would guess it has to do with the fact that the recognized phone type is desire hd instead of G300.

Guest Pain_Deluxe
Hello, I have a problem with led notification. In Whazzup I had set the led notification to default white. No led notification is shown after recieving a message. I just searched in the topic about this problem and I saw that others said that for red color although the error about "only green light is supportedfor this device", the notification appeared. Did anybody take over tillaz great work? I would guess it has to do with the fact that the recognized phone type is desire hd instead of G300.

Yep, its because desire hd can only green.

But select blue per example.it works anway.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jugoslav

unfortunately this ROM was discontinued around 6 month ago as the G300 i had to test on was sold :(

so what should we do now?

go to another ROM?

• 1 month later...
Guest red321z

Any hints on restoring 360 screen rotation. It was in earlier versions and now using the g300 as a sat av, charging from above. Is it a build.prop type change ?

Guest styrofoam

Hello,

I would like to try this ROM, but I can not download it, the link works but does not download the ROM, and it is the same with the theme "Purple!"

Do you have another link please?

Thank you!

Guest dalyer

Hello,

I would like to try this ROM, but I can not download it, the link works but does not download the ROM, and it is the same with the theme "Purple!"

Do you have another link please?

Thank you!

The download links work fine for me.

Any chance your security software/virus checker is causing problems with the download? I've seen several cases of ROMs or other tools (e.g. rooting tools etc.) not downloading properly until the virus checker was temporarily disabled...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gabriel94

Tillaz I flashed your rom and now i have some errors: first when i flashed another rom i got some error about assert failed getprop something now i fixed that in the in rom and now i get error executing updater binary in zip, and i cant flash another rom, did it swap some partitions or create some sd partition? because when i launch twrp it doesnt launch directly to my sd card it does it to the internal memory and to flash a rom from the sdcard i have to go to the sd card ext, i just want to flash the latest cm10.1, how can i revert what your rom has done xD ?

Guest tillaz

first of all, my rom has done nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly not what your experiencing, read threw the thread and you will see plenty of people swapping to different roms including cyanogenmod, what ever you are experiencing is something you have done or a problem with the recovery you are using / the new rom your trying to flash.

your best asking in the CM forum as the problem is ether with the recovery or the new rom.zip

Guest Gabriel94

Sorry for accusing you Tillaz, I guess I had an outdated Recovery, TWRP 2.5.0.0, I flashed the latest one 2.6.0.0 now and I can flash the new JB / CM10.1 ROMs just fine!

Guest styrofoam

The download links work fine for me.

Any chance your security software/virus checker is causing problems with the download? I've seen several cases of ROMs or other tools (e.g. rooting tools etc.) not downloading properly until the virus checker was temporarily disabled...

The problem is Safari, I could download links!

Thank you!

Hi sorry for the question but I am a newb is Infusion Rom good for my y300 phone? And if not, Is there any roms for y300 that you know with 2 way call recording feature?

Regards Caolo

Guest tillaz

Hi sorry for the question but I am a newb is Infusion Rom good for my y300 phone? And if not, Is there any roms for y300 that you know with 2 way call recording feature?

Regards Caolo

it was good when i had a G300, it also has two way call recording enabled, give it a try and decide for your self ;)

it was good when i had a G300, it also has two way call recording enabled, give it a try and decide for your self ;)

Thank you a lot for your answer I will try it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyan31
i have baseband 109808 so dont work?

You need to get the libcm.so from your GB ROM and replace it with the one in the Infusion rom. The libcm.so can be found in /system/etc

Guest plewis1981

google play store not working :/

Works fine for me, I flashed this last night and had no problems at all.

Have you tried adding your Google account in the accounts and sync settings.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a keyboard that has the option to use the volume rocker to control the curser. I have flashed the 4.2 keyboard zip but still can't fined the setting :(

Thank for the grate rom tillaz :)