[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

I'm using NEEKH's rom that I think it's quite similar to this rom and the battery life it's great.

http://bbs.anzhi.com...693&typeid=8693

Maybe you can grab some ideas for your rom. That rom has all languages, battery percentage, custom lockscreen and it's fast a and stable.

sounds ok, but my rom has quite a bit more...

cant really see any interesting features, not even extended power menu, just looks like it has custom apps

if i could download it i would have a proper look :huh:

Guest schkinx

No. Read the OP.

Thanks Beavers , i hope i dont have to go back to windows to get the official update on the phone , just reinstalled ubuntu :(

Guest dt_matthews

i have got the original stock ICS camera working... face effects seems to be the only thing that has problems

you can give it a test here flash via recovery

(please make a back up first)

http://www.solidfile...m/d/75ec4849d3/

tell me what you think.. better or worse ???

preview is hugely better but I cant actually take a pic, it fc's

ill reboot and try again

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest dt_matthews

No fc for me, photos and video work fine.

rebooted (not re-flashed) and camera is fine now, def. sharper, nice one dude ;)

Guest mack_

flashed works fine...took a while to get recognised on the phone but after a while it opened...not sure if its the update or the phone but the image is a bit fuzzy...Anyone else had that problem?

Aosp camera works great for me.I wasn't having much problem getting sharp pics with the stock huawei camera ,unlike others,but this seems to give great results and is a much,much better app.Zoom was hit or miss before,this is spot on .

Guest tillaz

will be uploaded tomorrow after 7 most likely... i'm still unsure about a couple of things :huh: mainly the launcher... and camera now...

Guest mack_

will be uploaded tomorrow after 7 most likely... i'm still unsure about a couple of things :huh: mainly the launcher... and camera now...

Good News yay!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ .....Anything we could help with @Tillaz ?

Guest tillaz

Good News yay!!!!!!!!!! happy.png .....Anything we could help with @Tillaz ?

na, its just small things... i was going to included the stock ics camera i posted above but some things in the video settings cause force close because of no openGL :(

its just a matter of deciding what launcher i'm including and testing the sleep mode

Guest mack_

na, it just small things... i was going to included the stock ics camera i posted above but some things in the video settings cause force close because of no openGL :(

its just a matter of deciding what launcher i'm including and testing the sleep mode

Ahh i see

Go launcher on atomicmod was great, but i think the 2d home on b926 is ok just needs a little tweaking....

Guest unaszplodrmann

Jut playing around with Zeam launcher atm. Works nicely with the home icon removed in the application grid and ics icons added. Its a really good option for a fast, stable launcher with a small memory footprint. Functionally, all it lacks is arrangement/grouping of apps in the grid. Holo launcher and holo locker (modified Jelly Bean locker) are also very, very polished.

Edited by unaszplodrmann