[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bladebuddy

You can see the names on the first page ;-) "Hall of Donaters"

That's not always reliable as some people have there own web page link's as in omegamoon's case. You might even be able to donate through there git hub. But not sure on that. All I can say if Dazzozo needs funds to help in developing his rom he only needs to ask.

As at the moment its a (DEV) rom as in development or needing dev's help , it's not going to be used by us non devs hence the lack of donations. I am quite sure when this rom is rolled out fully working and fit for every day use the donations will fly in.

Guest bladebuddy
It is reliable. Any donations I receive get added to the OP. You can't donate through GitHub.

That's why I said I wasn't sure. One thing I am sure on is when this rom is rolled out for every day use I will definitely be donating.

The (DEV) in the opening post says it's not for the normal users yet, but like I said if donations are needed and we are guaranteed a rom we can use, which some users maybe unsure off I will send a few quid.

Guest Dazzozo

There can never be guarantees in a contract sense.

I can state however, that there's nothing that has been deemed "impossible". Developmentally there are no limitations such as those on ARMv6 devices.

Edit: someone donated but didn't give their forum name :(

Guest bladebuddy
There can never be guarantees in a contract sense.

I can state however, that there's nothing that has been deemed "impossible". Developmentally there are no limitations such as those on ARMv6 devices.

Then tomorrow I will send you some money and when you're rom is fully useable and ready for everyday use I will personally add a zero to it. Can't say that's not fair. All I am trying to say is some people might be put off donating without knowing if what there donating to will be usable and worth it , you must see that.

Guest Dazzozo

Then tomorrow I will send you some money and when you're rom is fully useable and ready for everyday use I will personally add a zero to it. Can't say that's not fair. All I am trying to say is some people might be put off donating without knowing if what there donating to will be usable and worth it , you must see that.

I know, I didn't say otherwise. :)

I merely cleared up the state of the ROM.

Guest bladebuddy

I know, I didn't say otherwise. :)

I merely cleared up the state of the ROM.

Payment sent. 77e8387JS258164

As previously stated a zero on a complete usable rom. May I also add if you don't leave you're user name you have no clue who sent the money.

Guest Dazzozo

Payment sent. 77e8387JS258164

As previously stated a zero on a complete usable rom. May I also add if you don't leave you're user name you have no clue who sent the money.

I must say I haven't received a donation of that ID. Nor nothing around the time you posted.

Guest Dazzozo

https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_kernel_huawei_u8815/commit/7dff41063abc8c571169120add9300386f88c8c2

I think it actually worked, too. I think I have vsync working though I don't know how I would tell if it isn't.

It... booted and I'm certain it's set up to use it, I just don't know if non-booting is a sign of vsync being broken when enabled. :P

Guest bladebuddy

I must say I haven't received a donation of that ID. Nor nothing around the time you posted.

Dazzoz I did send it and received a PayPal receipt, but have been having problems with PayPal can you confirm you still haven't received it.

post-955381-13456332000634_thumb.jpg

Guest Dazzozo

Dazzoz I did send it and received a PayPal receipt, but have been having problems with PayPal can you confirm you still haven't received it.

I actually did receive a donation from you, just a different confirmation ID. Strange. That's why it had me worried.

Guest tracasan

seeing as g300 has NFC, do you think you could make it work like it does for sgs3? i believe samsung calls this s beam and it's basically a combination between wi fi and nfc that can reach speeds up to 300mps when transferring files between two compatible devices

Edited by tracasan

Guest Dazzozo

Only the U8818 has NFC. NFC is not on the cards yet -- late on I could make an extra device configuration for the U8818 which inherits the U8815's configuration but adds NFC. I wouldn't be able to test that, however.

Guest tracasan

Only the U8818 has NFC. NFC is not on the cards yet -- late on I could make an extra device configuration for the U8818 which inherits the U8815's configuration but adds NFC. I wouldn't be able to test that, however.

bummer... :(

any other differences between u8818 and u8815?

Edited by tracasan

Guest Torwori

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I didn't quite understand the audio routing part: will this ROM route audio properly in the upcoming updates (or ever, for that matter)?