[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

The Phone application settings freezes on R2. To replicate enter the Phone application, press on menu button and select "Settings".

"Settings" activity freezes and you can't select any preferences. Back button goes to phone application.

This is on a clean install of R2.

Guest Berkay1343

guys everytime im installing a new rom from dazzazo it keeps saying bad installation aborted .. please help this happens every new update and i have to spam everything before i can install new rom

Guest flixblixclix

This type of error can be avoided, by downloading again via PC, or else remove some files from SD card if it contains many folders or else rename the rom package to small name.

Yes, flash over CWM, use full wipe, dalvik wipe.

GoBackup is in infusion use it for backup and restore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest nightly of Firefox work ok, only flash player have problem with render, seems like repeating frames from buffer again and again. Have someone same problem? "Flash player not playing sequentialy"

Nightly Firefox: http://nightly.mozilla.org/

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not able to disable HW overlay, if i check it, nothing happens, after reboot is still unchecked. Have someone same problem?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MioCZ

The Phone application settings freezes on R2. To replicate enter the Phone application, press on menu button and select "Settings".

"Settings" activity freezes and you can't select any preferences. Back button goes to phone application.

This is on a clean install of R2.

Not a problem here. Clean R1 with OTA R2. HW overlay = on.

Guest peterck

Barcode scanning does not work, browser crashes sometimes, when I plug in the usb and link the phone to my computer the notification freezes, every else works amazing for me anyway thanks for the great rom. "best jelly bean rom on Huawei g300 by far :wub:"

Edited by peterck

Guest brunolopes446

Besides the problem of the stock browser, I have another bug. The status bar sometimes freezes and doesn't get updated with the notifications, and even the clock freezes.

Barcode scanning does not work, browser crashes sometimes, when I plug in the usb and link the phone to my computer the notification freezes, every else works amazing for me anyway thanks for the great rom. "best jelly bean rom on Huawei g300 by far :wub:"

Barcode aps depends on Camera interface, which is different on JB CM10. Try another app.

Most camera aps "work", it means taking photos, but have no preview, like Camera MX, Instagram etc. Maybe preview problem depend on overlay or source interface.

thanks Dazz

seems like works better, the call sound quality is better as on earpiece as on loudspeaker, notification LED's works also, installed via CWM over R1 without any wipes , some app's was't working properly but reinstalled them and works back again well,

thanks very much

My phone keeps on telling me that there is not enough space to install my app, even though I have plenty on my phone and SD card :huh:

post-969101-13556680703887_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13556681003649_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13556681082873_thumb.jpg

Maybe a good ol' reboot will solve it.

EDIT: A good ol' reboot didn't solve it -_-

Edited by kyan31

Guest Rattonboy

Instagram works fine ?

I install this rom but I don't cant use my backup I don't understand in other rom's the backup works fine !

what back up are you talking about cwm or tb?

Guest snsnselaoyeye

After deleted some music from SD card the Apollo player keep going FC.

Anyone has this issue?

FIXED: go settings_all application .clear the date cache of Apollo and it will work .

Edited by snsnselaoyeye