[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

I've been testing mms and when on mobile data,the message just keeps "sending..". As soon as I switch wifi on, the message is sent. So there definitely seems to be a problem switching to the right apn when on mobile data. With wifi on, it chooses the right apn to send/receive mms.

As I barely use mms, maybe someone else will continue from here.

edit: just to be more precise, I turn wifi on AND connect to a network.

Edited by sm4tik

Guest Xenon0816

Hey there,

awesome rom, but I noticed one little problem. I'm not exactly sure, what makes it occur, but sometimes I get a notification from the calendar app, but it doesn't show the symbol in the status bar. If I pull it down though, I can see that notification.

So it's there, but the indication in the status bar is gone.

That's really the only flaw I could find :)

Thanks for the constant updates!

Guest James Horny

Hey there,

awesome rom, but I noticed one little problem. I'm not exactly sure, what makes it occur, but sometimes I get a notification from the calendar app, but it doesn't show the symbol in the status bar. If I pull it down though, I can see that notification.

So it's there, but the indication in the status bar is gone.

That's really the only flaw I could find :)

Thanks for the constant updates!

Some problem with the app Tasker. While Tasker should trigger an calendar event in Google calendar it fails. There is an event in the calendar and it's synchronized but Tasker fails to access it.

The very same feature worked in CM7.

Tasker has root permission and it's enabled in the accessibility settings.

Is there some difference in the new Google calendar and should I implement the old one?

Edited by James Horny

Guest VuckoKS

Hi KonstaT, just now upgraded to this rom from CFX and it's working AMAZING :D

Also installed S2E and now I have 1 Gb of internal storage :D

Thank you so much for releasing such an awesome ROM for us. Really appreciate the effort dude.

Keep up the good work :)

Where did you download S2E, because when I go to Google play, it says that my device is not supported.

I've got some strange roblems with the ROM and maybe someone else has a solution:

Sometimes when pishing the power button to wake the device from deepsleep only the light from hardware buttons turn on and display shows only black for about one minute till lockscreen slowly appears.

Did a full wipe few days ago...

I've got some strange roblems with the ROM and maybe someone else has a solution:

Sometimes when pishing the power button to wake the device from deepsleep only the light from hardware buttons turn on and display shows only black for about one minute till lockscreen slowly appears.

same here...

it is atleast better than the flickering we had in previous(a month ago) releases

Guest jpdoliveira

Happened to me yesterday again.

Hi KonstaT every time i try to compile with your instructions it says"make:...no rule for the target "bacon". Stop.

I wiped my cm9 and cm10 build folders, and set up 10.1 as per the instructions. All I get is a .repo folder with about 7GB of stuff in it, and repo sync hangs at "Fetching projects: 100% (358/358), done." Probably means I shouldn't be trying to compile it myself... :-)

all is working fine. can u make this rom as fast and smooth as ur ics rom:-)

Cynogenmod 10.1 is still in it's infancy, i'm sure in a couple of months, it will be smoother and most stable. Android 4.2.2 is supposed to be released soon which should fix quite a number of bugs too.

Guest AROdame

hi , i found a bug , turned phone on without sim card ( airplane mode is off) = extremely lags , slowly and system apps crashing ... turned airplane on and solved ... who ?

sry for my bad eng :D btw. is very good ROM for daily use :)

Guest snakewhisper

Hey, i found a little bug with this rom, i don't know if its a problem regarding cm10.1 all togheter or the port.

I usually only use 2G network to save battery, changing to 3G only when i need it. What happens is that even tough i have 2G selected in the new toggle buttons, when i restart the phone, it allways starts the phone using a 3G connection and show the toggle button as 2G. I need to change it to 3G (even tough it's already using it) and then to 2G.

...it allways starts the phone using a 3G connection and show the toggle button as 2G. I need to change it to 3G (even tough it's already using it) and then to 2G.

Thats a bug that appears in many new versions of ROMs based on CM and I guess its the same as everytime: its a CM related bug and I am sure it will be fixed ... (soon or later ;) )

Guest jventura

Hey, i found a little bug with this rom, i don't know if its a problem regarding cm10.1 all togheter or the port.

I usually only use 2G network to save battery, changing to 3G only when i need it. What happens is that even tough i have 2G selected in the new toggle buttons, when i restart the phone, it allways starts the phone using a 3G connection and show the toggle button as 2G. I need to change it to 3G (even tough it's already using it) and then to 2G.

I fixed a somewhat similar problem in ICS (http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/16245/). Maybe it appeared again!

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

KonstaT, your patch to add partition info isn't applying in my computer, says the resource file is unusable or lacks sha1 information "strings.xml", is it my computer or your patch?

Guest MinaItse

Where did you download S2E, because when I go to Google play, it says that my device is not supported.

Is S2E somehow better than link2sd from Play market, that installs well and works with this rom too, for to move some non system apps to sd, on 2nd partition on sd.

https://play.google....om.buak.Link2SD

So does S2E work somehow better?

Those utils need second primary partition on sd for to use it as extra internal memory for non-system apps, preferably formated with ext2/3/4 (depends on custom android rom, if it supports those).

If one has windows-pc and has sd in Blade with just one fat(32)-formatted partition, and can connect Blade with usb-cable to pc, then with this free partition manager one can easily shrink that one partition on sd (so to resize it smaller for to free some space) and create second primary extN-formatted partion on sd. Notice that the 2nd partition needs to be primary partition too, not extended partition.

http://download.cnet...4-10863346.html

With that program just right-click that one partition on sd and select resize and make it smaller (surely to free up some 256 or 512 mb is enough).

Then right click sd and create new, second partition - format it ext2/3/4, depending on your custom rom support.

At the end remember to clik Apply-icon at the top, that finally does the changes on sd.

Then use s2e or link2sd or else as they guide and move non-system apps to sd 2nd partion.

I have been very satisfied with this Konsta&Gangs rom - no severe problems. I used cm9 before and this works at least as good already. Great work keeping Blades well alive and still kicking : D

Edited by MinaItse

Guest keyboardshortcut

Thank you Konstat for this rom.

Hi all. Anyone notice some bugs when using a nav bar in landscape mode. the softkeys are not in their right position and the bottom softkey is out of border. :mellow:

Also the widgets and apps are overlapping in the bottom apps, see the screenshots

Is it similar to yours or is it just mine? :)

post-981566-0-10863800-1358478854_thumb.post-981566-0-24028300-1358478871_thumb.post-981566-0-44436500-1358478889_thumb.post-981566-0-30189500-1358478900_thumb.post-981566-0-90755400-1358478914_thumb.post-981566-0-13521400-1358478938_thumb.

post-981566-0-07394900-1358478958_thumb.

Guest dom1312

Thank you Konstat for this rom.

Hi all. Anyone notice some bugs when using a nav bar in landscape mode. the softkeys are not in their right position and the bottom softkey is out of border. :mellow:

Also the widgets and apps are overlapping in the bottom apps

Same problem with me too.

I think this problem started after 12.1 version. Before that there was no such problem.

Also the key to clear recent apps does not clear all apps at once anymore. Just 3 at a time.

Edited by dom1312

Guest GizmoTheGreen

hi , i found a bug , turned phone on without sim card ( airplane mode is off) = extremely lags , slowly and system apps crashing ... turned airplane on and solved ... who ?

sry for my bad eng :D btw. is very good ROM for daily use :)

ah, this might explain why cm10.1 is so laggy when I try it out on my phone, I don't have the sim card in...(I run cm10 on my daily driver blade) will try immediately!

Guest Kazekage Gaara

Wow, this ROM is AMAZING!!! Am loving it. The default look, launcher, apps are so nice and neat :D

Thanx a lot KonstaT. Really appreciate the effort dude :)

Edit: By the way, I used the 4.2 modified S2E with the latest 15.1 ROM. If anyone needs, it can be found here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36792962&postcount=32

Credit of course goes to its creator :)

Guest jpblade

Hello i'm new member but i've been watching for a long time anything that has to do with our beloved Blade!

I have some questions, so your answers could be really helpfull.

I installed CM10.1, the final built that Konstat posted.

- Do i have to flash the "gapps" as i would do if I had flashed the original posted CM10.1?

- What excactly does S2E do??

- How do I become a developer in order to have access to "performance settings"?

- Any tips for the battery to last longer, as mine lasts much less since I changed my 2.2 froyo to 4.1.2 and 4.2 now.

Thank you!

Hello i'm new member...

and all your answers can be found in the thread, forum, etc... please search for it!

This threat is for advanced users and devs, that know that questions and don't have time to answer that for everyone again and again (sorry)