[ROM][JB][4.1.2] MariDroi - M6 [03/17] (Based on ShenDu 130314)

Guest marcars

Guest marcars

i will take a look a lockscreen app. It could be change of course but not today, I will make some updates in this week. The ROM should be stable. If you have reboots try to wipe data, cache and install again.

Guest y4ss1n

i will take a look a lockscreen app. It could be change of course but not today, I will make some updates in this week. The ROM should be stable. If you have reboots try to wipe data, cache and install again.

i tried re-installing like 3 times, i wiped everything. doesnt work

Guest y4ss1n

seems like people also have this problem with the original shendu, someone said in shendu topic he cant get past lockscreen

so problem isnt with ur rom i think, but with shendu

Guest marcars

i make now a little update for new version of my custom ROM. Please read install instruction and follow it step by step. I have tested this ROM my self on my g300 and works so far without any problems.

best regards

Guest TangerineTractor

OK, been trying this tonight. installed there room, jb keyboard from a zip, and gapps at first boot. got a couple of system fcs right at the start, but has been fine since. over clocked to 1.19. runs fast and smooth. battery consumption seems fine so far.

jb keyboard slide working too.

my only issue is if mobile data enables when i leave my home WiFi, which happened on every cm rom and is a show stopper for me. will find out in the morning.

Guest TangerineTractor

An update. This rom ran smooth and really quick - but this morning I hit exactly the same issue as with all the CM roms - as soon as I leave my house and go out of wifi range, I lose connection, mobile data won't respond and I need to reboot. It only does this when leaving my home wifi, it doesn't do it if I turn off wifi manually or when I'm leaving my office - naturally, it's a real deal breaker....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest DréFerreira

Not only is this post lacking further guidance, since i like a lot of users do not speek Chinese (it only displays that language on every boot, you have to manually change it after the hard work is done) but - in my opinion - the rom feels laggy.

• 1 month later...
Guest kyoiorikof97

pls can anyone tell me....caller id lag...&...the dialer animation is not clear then someone call me....

how can fix this problem....

this rom is like miracle....

i've been used almost every rom that placed in modaco...never find the that rom who can play hd games even subway surfer...smoothly without lag...

& i used to play hd games like ckz origins,death dome,commando,gun bros 2 in GB super slim rom oc'd t 1.19ghz

now using this rom...no word to say this rom's performance....its a jelly bean...& i can play every games smoothly & without little bit lag that i used to in GB super slim oc'd at 1.19ghz...

this rom is the end of my search...

but facing two problema...that i've mentioned above.....pls someone help me....

Regards

Caller id lag is common it lots of ROMs - possibly all. Maybe not GB ROMs?

There are some suggestions to eliminate or mitigate it but it seems as if different people have different/mixed results.

Search the forum and you will find these.  I find that Google "modaco g300 <search terms>" works better than the site's own search facility.

Usually it involves something like locking the dialer in memory.

Don't know about your other issue - sorry.

Guest marcars

pls can anyone tell me....caller id lag...&...the dialer animation is not clear then someone call me....

how can fix this problem....

this rom is like miracle....

i've been used almost every rom that placed in modaco...never find the that rom who can play hd games even subway surfer...smoothly without lag...

& i used to play hd games like ckz origins,death dome,commando,gun bros 2 in GB super slim rom oc'd t 1.19ghz

now using this rom...no word to say this rom's performance....its a jelly bean...& i can play every games smoothly & without little bit lag that i used to in GB super slim oc'd at 1.19ghz...

this rom is the end of my search...

but facing two problema...that i've mentioned above.....pls someone help me....

Regards

Hi, sorry but i do not support this ROM any more. This was the last version from me. Try a ROM with Android 4.2.2 from Dazzozo. It is very Stable. http://www.modaco.com/topic/360515-jb-422-cyanogenmod-101-rom-weekly-builds-available/

Guest kyoiorikof97

hey thanx dayler i will check that you said...

&

hey thanx marcars but i've already checked this rom, ya its stable but its not good for gaming.

can both you tell me is there any way to change the dialer from other roms.

only problem with dialer....