[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

WiiSky70

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can recognize that this ROM is different and not using a standard way for many things. And I don't mean that is failure,actually I was planning to make something nice and different and extremely FAST and I did it, that's The Point...

It force Full Screen mode and resolution has changed also, so visually a Display looks much bigger.

Display will follow orientation in All Menus so You can use it like Tablet. A good feeling...

Drawer Menu is entering by moving the finger UP or DOWN which is really nice and different...

Drawer Menu is Ultra FAST as you can see.(and all the others menus)

Apps in ROM are specially selected to have a Full Control on every aspect of ROM (Android) and which Occupies a low RAM memory for the best experience...

Dock is Disabled by default, cause you really don't need it. All that Applications you have in a Drawer Menu and you can put them on Home screen, so what is a real point of a Dock???

Notification Bar is Disabled by default also cause I want that Main Menus (Main menu and Drawer menu) be in a Full screen mode. If you need it you will have it in every Application you started. Or just choose OPEN/CLOSE Notification Menu button and you will get it or move it from the screen. It's really simple.

Many useless programs are removed as you can see, and left a lot of free ROM space to insert anything you want as System Application.

I removed a lot of melodies, and the other thing which just occupy internal space.

Video Acceleration and scrolling effects are much improved... Try to play any 3D game and you will see a BIG different...

Every Application in ROM is separately optimized for beter scrolling just to have a really good experience when you are using a phone...

There is inserted items for fixing many things automatically if they don't works as well, as Proximity sensor, Media profiles, Better signal, Better voice quality, Faster boot, Better WiFi signal and faster interval,Google Play optimized for Custom DPI ,better utilization of RAM memory etc...So you don't have to worry if something works or not. Everything will be fixed automatically!

And so on and much more!

And at least there is integrated Nitroglass so from now you will have an internal memory 512/1GB and all this I mentioned is setting automatically when you install this ROM.

So if you can see, that is the point :) in brief...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest WiiSky70

WiiSky70

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can recognize that this ROM is different and not using a standard way for many things. And I don't mean that is failure,actually I was planning to make something nice and different and extremely FAST and I did it, that's The Point...

It force Full Screen mode and resolution has changed also, so visually a Display looks much bigger.

Display will follow orientation in All Menus so You can use it like Tablet. A good feeling...

Drawer Menu is entering by moving the finger UP or DOWN which is really nice and different...

Drawer Menu is Ultra FAST as you can see.(and all the others menus)

Apps in ROM are specially selected to have a Full Control on every aspect of ROM (Android) and which Occupies a low RAM memory for the best experience...

Dock is Disabled by default, cause you really don't need it. All that Applications you have in a Drawer Menu and you can put them on Home screen, so what is a real point of a Dock???

Notification Bar is Disabled by default also cause I want that Main Menus (Main menu and Drawer menu) be in a Full screen mode. If you need it you will have it in every Application you started. Or just choose OPEN/CLOSE Notification Menu button and you will get it or move it from the screen. It's really simple.

Many useless programs are removed as you can see, and left a lot of free ROM space to insert anything you want as System Application.

I removed a lot of melodies, and the other thing which just occupy internal space.

Video Acceleration and scrolling effects are much improved... Try to play any 3D game and you will see a BIG different...

Every Application in ROM is separately optimized for beter scrolling just to have a really good experience when you are using a phone...

There is inserted items for fixing many things automatically if they don't works as well, as Proximity sensor, Media profiles, Better signal, Better voice quality, Faster boot, Better WiFi signal and faster interval,Google Play optimized for Custom DPI ,better utilization of RAM memory etc...So you don't have to worry if something works or not. Everything will be fixed automatically!

And so on and much more!

And at least there is integrated Nitroglass so from now you will have an internal memory 512/1GB and all this I mentioned is setting automatically when you install this ROM.

So if you can see, that is the point :) in brief...

That's why is Inovative. That explains everything but my personal tastes are Visuals , Fast Performance and Feature Packed ROM's .

It was a good try although i will bake my 2.4 Build of Skatie :)

Guest themarkoface

Thanks Viento del Sur!

All credits for internal memory goes to you!

Inovative Creations 2.1 link is added!

Enjoy! :)

Edited by themarkoface

This is really nice , also i like the Photos , thanks Viento Del Sur for 800 mb internal capacity and Thank you TheMarkoface for this custom Rom , i love it, hope will others,it worth of work and effort, i am sorry for bad english i'm romanian.

Edited by nimic

Guest WiiSky70

Mark . I have some ideas for your next version of the ROM.

- OTA Updates

- Adrenaline Engine / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements)

- Some unnecessary bloatware should be removed

- New boot animations

What do you think ? Do you will pick some ideas of mine ?

Guest Viento del Sur

Very smooth, really! I love the new DPI.

I have a little problem with the themes .. which I can download? Some have ask for GoLaunc

Another very important thing for me as I can install Gtalk?

Thx!

Guest themarkoface

Very smooth, really! I love the new DPI.

I have a little problem with the themes .. which I can download? Some have ask for GoLaunc

Another very important thing for me as I can install Gtalk?

Thx!

Themes - I don't use them, but I think that someones work, someones not...

Go Launcher? or Launcher Pro? Never mind, it is really simply to change it, just download it form Play Store and set as default Launcher. Anyway you can in System/App to change Launcher.apk with launcher you want to install its very easy (just rename it)...

And for GTalk... honestly I don't know, i don't use it ...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Mark . I have some ideas for your next version of the ROM.

- OTA Updates

- Adrenaline Engine / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements)

- Some unnecessary bloatware should be removed

- New boot animations

What do you think ? Do you will pick some ideas of mine ?

WiiSky70 :) unfortunately

- OTA Updates - Nope

- Adrenaline Engine / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements) - Nope

- Some unnecessary bloatware should be removed - define me which unnecessary bloatwares?

- New boot animations - give me an idea?

Guest themarkoface

I would like from everyone to write me in my messenger (private messages), everything you don't like in my ROM, suggestions, ideas, everything you want, so I will read everything and try to make a ROM more approximate with your desires...

Thank you all!

Guest WiiSky70

Why it's OTA Updates integration so danm harder ? There's at least 2 good services that provides solutions to ROM's like OTA Update Center and UpdateME

It's easy @markoface just try to integrate those , just for user convenience :)

Why it's OTA Updates integration so danm harder ? There's at least 2 good services that provides solutions to ROM's like OTA Update Center and UpdateME

It's easy @markoface just try to integrate those , just for user convenience :)

Sorry for my Noob question but what does OTA update? what is this?

Guest WiiSky70

Sorry for my Noob question but what does OTA update? what is this?

OTA Updates = FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) or OTA (Over the Air) updates are easier to costumers and users that consists on a firmware tool checker , that checks if there are any

updates on determinated servers that can be downloaded and installed (If they're available) .

I guess that would be much easier not for me and eventually for anyone that has a ROM to check and install updates . There are facilities / solutions for OTA Updates , which are tools available in the Play Store to integrate on custom ROM's like these one's :

UPDATEME > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acquariusoft.UpdateMe

OTA Update Center > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.otaupdater&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vdGF1cGRhdGVyIl0.

Update me Smartphone > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acquariusoft.UpdateMeSmartphone&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hY3F1YXJpdXNvZnQuVXBkYXRlTWVTbWFydHBob25lIl0.

GooManager > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zMHVwLmdvb21hbmFnZXIiXQ..

If you like the classic look , if you use current launcher ADW EX of this ROM, i have a suggestion to all of you, with these settings launcher uses only 6.5 mb of ram, and the smoothest , i modified settings of the launcher , more smooth and less memory usage , no lag download it here:

http://dfiles.eu/files/kfkdxoo3x

Edited by nimic

Guest Belgrade style

If you like the classic look , if you use current launcher ADW EX of this ROM, i have a suggestion to all of you, with these settings launcher uses only 6.5 mb of ram, and the smoothest , 787 mhz works perfectly no need to overclock, so you can save battery , for this ROM, it's no need for overclock BECAUSE this rom is fully optimized for performance! , you don't got to care about this, set just 787 mhz max and smartassv2 , i got full performance with this , and battery is free, no big battery drain because processor and the display are the most drainers, i modified settings of the launcher , more smooth and less memory usage , no lag download it here: http://dfiles.eu/files/rqv71x2pb

Have a good day.

How many days is your battery life with this settings? How many conversations, messages, internet daily? And which apps?

And what to do with this your file to view that settings changes?

How many days is your battery life with this settings? How many conversations, messages, internet daily? And which apps?

And what to do with this your file to view that settings changes?

Hello, its just a restore file, i only modified some settings of the launcher, AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR OVERCLOCK AND PERFORMANCE GOVERNOR , with only default clock 787 mhz at max and smartass v2 will work enough with this modified rom , at will save energy cuz overclock takes a little more energy and for this performant rom is no need for overclock, its about the same thing at the custom rom launcher ex settings just mofified some unused settings i guess can i say, put that file on your sdcard, go to adw and touch restore adw settings under backup and restore, for battery i recommend to : auto brightness, disable gps, use 2g network, i always use airplane mode because of wifi, disable auto sync in accounts&sync, and enable background data only when you using play store, after you close store, disable background data, under mobile networks , disable always on mobile data, under sound uncheck anything in feedback, and vibrate set to never, use no lock app to disable lockscreen, unlocking in lock screen dues vibrations that takes enough power, there are many settings that can you do for less battery usage, when you close a app, dont press the home button, press back button for 2/3 secs , leaving apps in backgroung are using ram memory and takes energy , always clean the cache of apps ETC., i am just a beginner i am not a coder, developer or something , thats all.

Edited by nimic

Guest Belgrade style

auto brightness, disable gps, use 2g network, i always use airplane mode because of wifi, disable auto sync in accounts&sync, and enable background data only when you using play store, after you close store, disable background data, under mobile networks , disable always on mobile data, under sound uncheck anything in feedback, and vibrate set to never, use no lock app to disable lockscreen, unlocking in lock screen dues vibrations that takes enough power, there are many settings that can you do for less battery usage, when you close a app, dont press the home button, press back button for 2/3 secs , leaving apps in backgroung are using ram memory and takes energy , always clean the cache of apps

Ok, +- you use phone like me :) Except overclocking and governor, i use performance and 940Mhz and i use wifi all day. Now, battery only lasts less than a single day. I install Next launcher so maybe the problem is in it. With 940mhz, smartAssV2, ADW launcher and wifi all day my battery lasts a little less than 2 days. I will go back to the ADW and try with the same settings to see if the problem is in the Next launcher but i doubt. I think that problem is in performanse governor.

Guest omegavesko

Ok, +- you use phone like me :) Except overclocking and governor, i use performance and 940Mhz and i use wifi all day. Now, battery only lasts less than a single day. I install Next launcher so maybe the problem is in it. With 940mhz, smartAssV2, ADW launcher and wifi all day my battery lasts a little less than 2 days. I will go back to the ADW and try with the same settings to see if the problem is in the Next launcher but i doubt. I think that problem is in performanse governor.

Definitely don't use the Performance governor. It basically locks your CPU to the maximum value, which drains your battery extremely quickly if you've set the max to something higher than default.

Edited by omegavesko

Guest Belgrade style

I suppose that's the problem. I will back to the smartAssV2 now. Does one Launcher use more battery than other? With some theme pack... At example Next Launcher vs ADW. ADW is so simple and has become boring. I dont know does we lose on speed if we use other launcher than system ADW especially on this ROM?

@nimic, can you write what is your changes in this settings file?

EDIT: Is this the same app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adwfreak.launcher&hl=sr

http://www.androidfullapps.com/2013/01/adwlauncher-ex-v1338-apk-download.html

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest Belgrade style

I want both :-) ... and good look and speed... when i search for pro version of adw ex i only find that version from my last post 1.3.3.8 Which version is better, this or older from market? I tried restore file that you posted and i like it, it' really fast. With my settings i have lags when i unlock the screen and when i fast move home screens. Whith your not...