[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM stable V6 (finalized beta V47) English (2014-04-24)

Guest pOcHa

hi pOcHa.Im going to try this ROM version. You know, I had problems with Rayman Jungle Run. I will report what I find. But I have bought it from Google play and I can't find 1.3.0 version. Can you send .apk?

version 1.3.0 is for the shadowgun game, rayman jungle run was version 2.0.7 from the play store

Do u have this mod working?

no, never used it myself - i'd say ask the author, but cyda had a hissy fit ;-p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fillwatertank

ok its sill my main rom for daily use.

is this better, or the recommended V20?( i havent read any comparison so i cant decide.)

Ok thanks! :) Anyway. is there a wishlist for the authors?

Edited by fillwatertank

• 1 month later...
Guest GOlteanu

pocha I'm now running the first release by dakok, if I flash the one you posted now will it keep all my settings and apps, or do I have to go through V23 and the flash this one?

Guest pOcHa

they are not compatible - stable is only based on the beta version, and has additional bug fixes

v3 stable OTA update goes only over v2 stable full version

and a beta v24 OTA update goes only over beta v23 full version

dakok's was beta v20

Guest smweb

Hi,

Can anyone to do a new repack of Baidu with V2+V3 included?

Thx

v3 is the upgrade over v2, so how would combining both these ROMs help? :o

Complete repack of v3 is already there - done by Bruno.

http://www.modaco.co...40#entry2109343

Not booting after flashed V3 over V2. Log have 4-5 lines saying: No such file or directory..

Try the repack from Bruno

Edited by smweb

Guest pOcHa

can you post the missing files and directories from the log?

UPDATE:

i just double checked, and everything is ok on my end, any errors left due to missing folders or files are those still present in the original parts of the updater-script - i fixed all the obvious ones, but couldn't go through more than hundred other entries

anyway, if the original works with them (and brunos repack as well), then there is no reason why my repack wouldn't either - but if you want me to fix them all, you'll have to post them for me, i don't have the time for testing right now

Edited by pOcHa

Guest hippy dave

here's the log after flashing v3 (right after full wipes & flashing v2). sorry, i don't know why the screenshot came out red...

device-2013-04-04-152955.png

Guest pOcHa

that's strange, because those files are present (you can check by opening the ota update with winzip/rar/ace) - are you sure you are using my v2 full version and v3 ota update repacks (links from first post of this topic)?

Guest pOcHa

well, i even checked if the right file was uploaded... for some strange reason the ota update is not copying (any?) files over, but never had any problems with that before (could be the exceptionally large size?)

oh well, just use bruno's repack then, it's even multilingual:

Guest smokok

Do you have any problems in the Bluetooth? I go every time you connect a new synchronization request is not possible to transfer a file. The new name is reset to the standard Bluetooth when at a standstill. How do I fix this? Thank you.

Guest pOcHa

i am not using this version, but beta v24 - and you are probably using one of brunos's v3 stable repacks (since my was reported by some as not working), so you should PM him