[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest plegdroid
I have turned on Pie, but I dont see it. How do I make it visible?

long press power button, expanded desktop. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest omegavesko

Did that, but then what? How does it appear?

If you've got PIE controls enabled, just slide your finger onto the screen from the edge of the phone.

Guest mhstrijbos

If you've got PIE controls enabled, just slide your finger onto the screen from the edge of the phone.

Works with rotated screen and look gorgeous, but not with my phone upright. Is this normal

Guest wizard.no.84

and how about the soft buttons?

i added them in builb. but they wont pop up. actually, they did once, but accidentally :wacko: but disappeared as I change UI layout.. and even if I switch them all (UI's) back again,

soft buttons wont come back on again.

and to add PIE was ON when i had soft buttons

Guest plegdroid
and how about the soft buttons?

i added them in builb. but they wont pop up. actually, they did once, but accidentally :wacko: but disappeared as I change UI layout.. and even if I switch them all (UI's) back again,

soft buttons wont come back on again.

and to add PIE was ON when i had soft buttons

morning mate,you don't need to add a build prop edit for the softkeys. go settings /hybrid properties /swipe right. interface, workspace, set your softkey height, press the tick. pie will work in expanded desktop post-910238-13601490210143_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13601490415884_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13601490606969_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13601490777326_thumb.jpg

:)

Guest plegdroid
But... It is not hooked to PA coloring system so the battery circle won't react on colo changes...(for now)

I like how you say for now. :P the color engine I assume is in smali as I can't find anything in xml with reference to what it points to (trying to get the ticker to be effected ) and status bar items still point to there respective style entre. thought there may have been some common @android id. or get color from as thus. :)

Edited by plegdroid

You won't find it in resources. Imagine that the devs should create millions combinations of drawables for status bar icons :D

Instead they use default drawable and apply color filter in code.

Drawable batteryBitmap = mContext.getResources().getDrawable(icon);

if (mColorInfo.isLastColorNull) {

batteryBitmap.clearColorFilter();			   

} else {

batteryBitmap.setColorFilter(mColorInfo.lastColor, PorterDuff.Mode.SRC_IN);

}

v.setImageDrawable(batteryBitmap);

Guest plegdroid
You won't find it in resources. Imagine that the devs should create millions combinations of drawables for status bar icons :D

Instead they use default drawable and apply color filter in code.

Drawable batteryBitmap = mContext.getResources().getDrawable(icon);

if (mColorInfo.isLastColorNull) {

batteryBitmap.clearColorFilter();			   

} else {

batteryBitmap.setColorFilter(mColorInfo.lastColor, PorterDuff.Mode.SRC_IN);

}

v.setImageDrawable(batteryBitmap);

so it would be the code coloring the xml direction to be what ever color the xml points to? an overlay in layman terms

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
:D

post-932905-0-82320800-1360160031_thumb.

:lol: you is quick :D

not going to ask about ticker :P

@Wizard, the battery mod hasn't yet been released, the above image is only C3C0 's work in progress :)

Edited by plegdroid

Ticker respecting per-app color settings.

I also tried with the ticker icons but it applies all the way down ending in notification drawer also. It looks bad.

Especially for apps that have own colored icons.

post-932905-0-78061300-1360192436_thumb.

Guest plegdroid
Ticker respecting per-app color settings.

I also tried with the ticker icons but it applies all the way down ending in notification drawer also. It looks bad.

Especially for apps that have own colored icons.

post-932905-0-78061300-1360192436_thumb.

Really good work :D thank you for taking the time to fathom all this out :)