Dev 3.0+ Kernel + CM 10.1/JB 4.2

Guest DeathArrow

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Dude!! We don't, point too point! We still don't get kernel 3.x.

But 4.1 - 4.2 use the same driver etc. so 4.2 will arive fast

Wait a minute don't you people didn't say that you get 3.4 kernel from LG E435 and you have to make itwork with CM9 first and now this what is the real truth here you have 3.4 kernel or you don't have it.What is the real truth here?I can't wait to test it I hope that I will not be disapointed.Any way I will let you know about all the bugs what I find there.I want to be a tester of JellyBean.Count on me about this.I want to give my generous and honest contribution as a tester.And don't forget that at the end we will going to need the latest gapps for JellyBean.Use Cool Tool System Stats for hardware testing under JellyBean I will use it.And add the frequencies min 0MHz or 122MHz min and 2GHz max in if it posible smartassV2.1 or V3 and swap RAM Memory of 256 MB - 512 MB swap page file of virtual RAM on internal 1 GB flash drive.Good Luck have nice and be happy in your work.And please don't forget to find and implement solution for important overheating isuse problem in JellyBean.Cool Down Phone feature.Please very nicely with all respect before all.If 4.2 use the same driver as 4.1 that mean 4.2 is not actually the new ROM like we thought that actually mean that 4.2 is nothing but Service Pack for 4.1 ROM.Just like Windows 7 has a service pack 1,Windows Vista has Service Pack 1 and 2,Windows XP has Service Pack 1,2 and 3.Gingerbread has a few its own service pack and ICS has one or two its own service packs.Let me explain for example frst two numbers is a operating system rom and the third is a service pack what we call subversion of the ROM.2.3 Gingerbread is a OS and 6 and 7 is a service pack with the latest security and stability performance patches.Same thing with the ICS and JellyBean.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Ygreck

is this your first android device?

the lg l3 e430 have a 3.4 kernel, but nobuddy uploaded a system dump, so we have no kernel

the kdz-decrypter don't work... so no way

some devs work an a kernel without e430-dump, but this is very hard

maybe lg release source soon.

so i think we get JB in... 1-2 months? and this will be a very buggy preview

Guest Boris Blagojevic

is this your first android device?

the lg l3 e430 have a 3.4 kernel, but nobuddy uploaded a system dump, so we have no kernel

the kdz-decrypter don't work... so no way

some devs work an a kernel without e430-dump, but this is very hard

maybe lg release source soon.

so i think we get JB in... 1-2 months? and this will be a very buggy preview

Yes it is my first and what all the kind of the bugs I should expcect?And with how many bugs and what all the kind of the bugs I would have buisnes and dealing.Beter anything than nothing.Someone here should definitly talk with LG about the kernel 3.4 for E400 as soon is posible and ask them very nicely with all respect for help about Optimus L3 E400 3.4 kernel compatibile with ICS,JellyBean and even upgrade kernel for 2.3.6 Gingerbread Stock ROM OS upgrade kernel from 2.6.3.8 to the 3.4 kernel.Is it posible?How stable JellyBean will be?Is it be stable enough to pass the instalation and boot?Because the first version Jellybean 4.1 CM 10 Apha V1 Extreme from Tomek and Dudson on lgswiftl3.tk.I was try that one and at the end instalation got the message instalation aborted.Take care about that isue problem too.And make sure that instalation and boot pass safely without instalation aborted like with first JB CM 10 Alpha V1 Extreme.Good Luck have nice and be happy in your work brothers. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

StanTRC managed to build a kernel for e430 - me downloading now and trying too...

Good Luck brother have nice and be happy in your work.I am counting and have fate and belive in you about JellyBean ROM and kernel.

Guest ajeeshvijayan

StanTRC managed to build a kernel for e430 - me downloading now and trying too...

for e430?

Edited by ajeeshvijayan

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Does Stan has LG Optimus L3.2 E430 device?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

How it is progresing?How it's going?Is it have anything new?Please forgive me for my curiosity.Because I am not there to see with my own eyes so I have to keep asking in regulary time interval.I simply have to.I can't take waiting so easaly.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

there's no overheating going on with the L3.nor any other users reported such issue.

We will going to findout this summer.

Guest viking_kong

We will going to findout this summer.

ahh.so you're referring about temperature you will get this summer?haha.its normal that the phone gets hot when the air temperature is high.i already experieced that so many times.the maximum temp i got was 41 degrees.and its normal i guess.just avoid putting your phone on top of a wooden table.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

I have one big problem with my LG Optimus L3 E400.Is this JellyBean 4.2 for LG Optimus L3 E400 be supported and added user guests accounts just like in Tablet Android PC?Because my younger brother and I constantly keep fighting and arguing about that because my younger brother constantly shuting down background programs and aplications like internet security,battery savings and System Optimisations and system monitor status.Is this 4.2 will also be added original firewall from JellyBean 4.2?So the only way to stop thouse fights is to completely disable my android LG Optimus L3 E400 by completely formating and erasing Operating System and aplications and datas for the second time so now my LG Optimus L3 E400 is completely empty there is nothing in him but Bootloader(BIOS)and ClockWorkMOD ROM Manager what I did so my LG Optimus L3 E400 is not functioning and waiting for 4.2 Android JellyBean.Please add and User Guests accounts,Internet Security SelfDefence Systems just like in JellyBean 4.2 for Tablet PC and like thouse User Guests accounts in Desktop PC.To preserve and protect my background aplications.User Background Aplications must work only for one user account and other must be completely blank just like when you are installed Operating System just most basic background system proceses and aplications for entire Operating System and all accounts and forbiden ability of shuting down them.So please prevent fightings and arguings betwen two birth brothers.I am asking you very nicely and honestly with all respect before all to help two birth brothers about that serious problem with Android OS and LG Optiimus L3 E400.Can even without OS just with ROM Manager to recharching my battery when it is pluged in Electrical Online sockets?

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest viking_kong

hey!keep quiet.if you have so many compaliant about L3,better buy for a high end device like S4.remember that our phone is low end.you can't expect much out of it.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

What I can excpect from 4.2 JellyBean for this LG Optimus L3 E400 model?Is there anything new in compare with the latest nightly ICS CM9 oficiall for our model?Or is everything is the same and no visible diference from 4.2 JellyBean in practible,performance and stability and quality.How it is progresing?What is its status?Where are we now with developing?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

And I almost forgot please very nicely with all respest please replace stupid Apollo and Google music player with SE Walkman music player with all integrated components like Surround Sound and Visuailser and please also add and integrate and merge Dolby Mobile in Jelly Bean 4.2 ROM.Urgently.

Guest crazybyte

And I almost forgot please very nicely with all respest please replace stupid Apollo and Google music player with SE Walkman music player with all integrated components like Surround Sound and Visuailser and please also add and integrate and merge Dolby Mobile in Jelly Bean 4.2 ROM.Urgently.

Do it yourself.

Edited by crazybyte

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Brothers Developers I just want to inform you that I am no longer anymore the owner of LG Optimus L3 E400 Android Machine.Now is my younger brother and he is 16 years old is the proud the owner of this model.Now I have his SAMSUNG Star 3 S5220 phone.And I will change that phone for SAMSUNG Galaxy Y S6310 or LG Optimus L3.2 E430 or maybe with some Microsoft Windows Phone with Memory Card Support.So I am not the tester of the ROMs for LG Optimus L3 E400.Good Luck my borothers with fruther Developing.Have nice and be happy in and with your work.By the way I am 26 years old.I am born December 13.1986.