[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest AbrantesPT

Thanks for this great rom. Finaly i can have a jellybeam stable and fast rom on my skate.

How can i improve video playback performance? i'm using MXPLAYER. With gingerbred rom and mxplayer video playback was a bit more fluid..

@plegdroid : does the latest version of Google now you had compiled work with this ROM, and if so could you post a link to this latest version, I can't find it anymore.

Guest plegdroid
@plegdroid : does the latest version of Google now you had compiled work with this ROM, and if so could you post a link to this latest version, I can't find it anymore.

no, the latest version I downloaded, won't work straight as it is, it requires Modding to make it work. but is probably going to require someone with more skills than myself to make it work. but I am trying, but as yet unsuccessful. :)

Guest revixxy

unfortunately it didnt connect, but the good thing is that the phone was able to detect wi-fi device but couldnt connect. Maybe i am not meant to be a "RootBox-er"...I will stick to PJ2 for now....i just hope more updates keep coming :)

(am so sorry for taking this long to reply, "Arrow" kept me away for a bit. ^_^

Guest revixxy

Hold it...BINGO!!! Its working now....had to flash the entire phone over again (total flash)...working like a charm...

Look it's a bird...no its a plane...no, It's the genius Ceco at it again. Thank you so much :D :P ^_^

Guest wizard.no.84

C3C0 those posts in PJ2 were meant to be for RB :D

4.2.2 here, 4.2.2 there.. :blush:

Edited by wizard.no.84

Guest akicarkralj

I think this is probably a stupid question but can we have manual focus on stock camera? You know like you touch the screen and it focuses.

Guest omegavesko
I think this is probably a stupid question but can we have manual focus on stock camera? You know like you touch the screen and it focuses.

It focuses when you hold the button.

Guest akicarkralj

It focuses when you hold the button.

No, no, i mean that when you touch anywhere on the screen it focuses on that point.