[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Got everything on it. Looks good so far! Still a bit slower than Daz's CM10 but his CM10.1 was also slower so I'm not complaining. One thing I would like to see is the file manager on tha app list insted of on Electra Settings.

Good job notheless!

I took the file manager away from the drawer as it makes things cleaner, but i'll make an addon to put it back if you want.

Guest kyan31

Thanks, I will try rom and see is there signal drop down problem...but I think it will be, if you did not change anything about it, a lot of people complain that wink.png

Well those people can go complain somewhere else as it's not my fault. I'm sure Dazzozo is working on it anyway so don't worry :P

Guest TangerineTractor

All working now. Battery has plummeted to 25%, so I think I need to give it an overnight charge and see how it goes tomorrow.

Guest kyan31
All working now. Battery has plummeted to 25%, so I think I need to give it an overnight charge and see how it goes tomorrow.

The battery is definitely the same (or better) than stock CM10.1. I'm sure that's just a one off.

I'm gonna use this as my daily now, I just need to do a clean install from BETA5 to V1 :)

Guest Shadow330

Awsome man

For 2 weeks i`ve been checking every day to see if you finished the ROM :P

This ROM has the stock battery icon, can i install the flashable battery icons from Lighting ROM ?

Guest denzele

Looks really nice kyan31..because of 3G reboots I'm using 2G 90% of the time which is fine with me..but with CM i would lose even 2G connection ...which is really strange...on stock rom 2G works fine..I'll try this one but doubt it will work with 2G..how's battery life can anyone inform?

Guest kyan31
Awsome man

For 2 weeks i`ve been checking every day to see if you finished the ROM :P

This ROM has the stock battery icon, can i install the flashable battery icons from Lighting ROM ?

You can't install the Lightning ROM mods on Electra, don't even try it as I don't want you to loose your statusbar :P

P.s there are more battery icons in the system settings.

Edited by kyan31

Guest noobi

I can't seem to get Pie Menu to work?

They're on in the settings menu, but don't show up on home screen.

Edited by noobi

Guest TangerineTractor
I can't seem to get Pie Menu to work?

They're on in the settings menu, but don't show up on home screen.

Same here. What's it actually supposed to do?

Guest Rattonboy

Same here. What's it actually supposed to do?

it allows you to put shortcuts of apps on it so you can use it on any app. it also shows the cpu freq and battery stats.

Guest TangerineTractor
it allows you to put shortcuts of apps on it so you can use it on any app. it also shows the cpu freq and battery stats.

Thanks... But how do you actually get it to show up?

Guest Pyntux

Okay, I know it's not your fault for losing the signal, but I thought you fixed it, because you fixed a lots of things... Thanks anyway...

Guest Rattonboy

Thanks... But how do you actually get it to show up?

im just about to flash the rom. Udually when you set it up you chiose which part of the screen you want it to show. E.g. the right, bottom or left, so you just put your finger on the left edge part of the screen.