[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest bmcl1993

Electra is based on a very old CM release, so even if he unlocks, he will still face the reboots.

so what i do?

change rom? (what rom jb? good, and stable if possable)

Guest colehole

I found SlimBean [build v8.0] Final a good stable build with some nice features however it did drain the battery quickly, Google maps (navigation) didn't work properly (I use this all the time) and the camera was very slow. An improved version of that would be nice :D

Guest Hayder7

Slim bean, it's the best for me. The only drawbacks I could mention are this unlock lag and the notorious camera green bug which is present in most CM ROMS. Otherwise it's flawless.

• 1 month later...
Guest GHE_1908

Brilliant rom Kyan, i only just switched because its based of cm 10.1 r4 and its a bit old. when you get your new computer, hopefully you can make some updated roms!

Brilliant rom Kyan, i only just switched because its based of cm 10.1 r4 and its a bit old. when you get your new computer, hopefully you can make some updated roms!

I've had my computer for a few weeks now, so I should start releasing things eventually :)

Guest GHE_1908

I've had my computer for a few weeks now, so I should start releasing things eventually :)

That would be brilliant. Im sure you recognize me now :). I've replied to your posts about Kitkat+ and i created a thread for your bday! Happy developing!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GadanCika

I downloaded R3 and they stop instaling. Full wipe all nessesery before ofcorse. I have BrunoBlack ROM instaled before flash but same hapen with stock. Any help or sugestion?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aimanmahir

Hello guys,,

I downloaded the Rom & it is really nice and smooth ! thanks for the great job that you did Kyan31  :)
=========================================================
But there is some problems :
- I can not find the camera app ! even there is no camera icon ,,,  also when i download Camera ICS app from play store it says : "update failed"
I had to use another app called Camera jb+ ,, but it is lags when taking picture & when opening it .

Also I used to get a notification that Electra ROM has an update  which its name is : " Electra version V3 CMR4-PATCHED 2 "
. but when i click on update it says : MD5- error -downloaded file invalid! 

What can i do to resolve this problems ?

Edited by aimanmahir

Hello guys,,

I downloaded the Rom & it is really nice and smooth ! thanks for the great job that you did Kyan31 :)

=========================================================

But there is some problems :

- I can not find the camera app ! even there is no camera icon ,,, also when i download Camera ICS app from play store it says : "update failed"

I had to use another app called Camera jb+ ,, but it is lags when taking picture & when opening it .

Also I used to get a notification that Electra ROM has an update which its name is : " Electra version V3 CMR4-PATCHED 2 "

.. but when i click on update it says : MD5- error -downloaded file invalid!

What can i do to resolve this problems ?

Means data didn't mount. Get the rom zip, go to data/app and take the two apks. Then put it on your phone and install like normal apps.