[ROM][JB]-Android Open Kang Project for the Huawei Ascend G300. R2 Updated: 22/4/2013

Guest raverrr

I agree with you. 

Hynix is bad without the 3.4 stuff too. But accelerate the death of this phones doesn't acceptable for everyone.

So if you have hynix and want to use your phone longer and/or doesn't have warranty, you're stucked with the 3.0.8 stuff. :/  - Rhen

Judging from this, it means all ROMs and the G300s existence (hynix only) are bad for you, but the 3.4 kernel just accelerates the death, so keep that in mind 

• 5 months later...
Guest Dante2070

Hi guys,

just to be sure, can you confirm that there is no signal loss on this rom, even for those who didn't use the "official boot unlock"?

Thanks in advance.

Guest dalyer

Not sure about signal loss but if you do an unofficial bootloader unlock then you may well get 3G reboots on any ROM.

Edited by dalyer

Guest Dante2070

I just went ahead and tried it. Smooth rom, but I did experience signal loss. Too lazy to do official unlock, but I'll probably do it soon anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest igormo

Great rom, when we can expect an update. One question, why sometimes phone switched to silent after phone call? If anyone had such a problem ? Sorry for my bad English - Google translator