[ROM][JB][4.2.2]AOKP 20/5/13

Guest telonius

Guest plewis1981

Hi I have just found a bug when I try to run the wizard in orbit I just get a black screen then get a message that orbit is no responding. I have attached a log recording errors. orbot.txt

Guest TangerineTractor

Been running this for over 24 hours now, no issues. Everything working, battery good. I've not had any reboots at all. That may be a coincidence, time will tell.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest masterguard

Hello, I think the AOKP rom one of the best. Shame that regularly lose the network signal ... Already changed the sim card and still the same. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Hello, I think the AOKP rom one of the best. Shame that regularly lose the network signal ... Already changed the sim card and still the same. Can someone help me? Thank you.

It's a problem with the 4.2 roms in general, and dazzozo can't do anything about it because he doesn't own the phone.

Guest plewis1981

It's a problem with the 4.2 roms in general, and dazzozo can't do anything about it because he doesn't own the phone.

I thing he has a G300 but only for testing ROMs as he has a nexus 4 as his daily use phone.

Guest Redflake

Been running this since it came out and have no problems with losing network signal. Got official boot loader unlock.

Guest phyllocrania

Can someone please comment about the battery backup in the ROM? I have been trying all kinds of JB ROMs for good battery life but found none.

Guest hippy dave

I got about 20 hours battery life with about 5 hours of screen-on time, the first time I checked. Slightly less the second.

Edited by hippy dave

Guest phyllocrania

I got about 20 hours battery life with about 5 hours of screen-on time, the first time I checked. Slightly less the second.

That sounds awesome. Thanks much! How about general UI? Is it laggy? And do games like Temple Run 2 run smoothly?

Guest jamie_w

Ive noticed that my display doesn't turn off even though its set to 1min of inactivity. Does anybody else have this problem? Also Ive noticed people are using a different launcher on this rom, what's the best in peoples opinion, where do I find them, how do I install and lastly how do I revert back if I don't like it? Thanks

Guest TangerineTractor
Ive noticed that my display doesn't turn off even though its set to 1min of inactivity. Does anybody else have this problem? Also Ive noticed people are using a different launcher on this rom, what's the best in peoples opinion, where do I find them, how do I install and lastly how do I revert back if I don't like it? Thanks

Don't have a problem with turning off.. check that daydream isn't enabled, that keeps the screen on when docked or charging... if not, wrote and reinstall is usually three best place to start.

You can install any launcher you want.. holo hd is good, as is nova. Both give you more options than the default. I personally am using the xperia z launcher from another thread on here.. I find it very fast, noticeably faster than other launchers, and it has all the configuration I need. I only like one home screen, and I don't like a dock! Install another launcher just like any other app. When you install another launcher, when you press home out asks you which launcher to use, and you can set a default. If you uninstall the default, you will be asked which launcher to use again.

Guest jamie_w

Don't have a problem with turning off.. check that daydream isn't enabled, that keeps the screen on when docked or charging... if not, wrote and reinstall is usually three best place to start.

You can install any launcher you want.. holo hd is good, as is nova. Both give you more options than the default. I personally am using the xperia z launcher from another thread on here.. I find it very fast, noticeably faster than other launchers, and it has all the configuration I need. I only like one home screen, and I don't like a dock! Install another launcher just like any other app. When you install another launcher, when you press home out asks you which launcher to use, and you can set a default. If you uninstall the default, you will be asked which launcher to use again.

Daydream was enabled, thanks. The xperia launcher sounds good as I only like 1 home screen as well, I have a search later for it and give it a try. Thanks for the help.

Guest telonius

Rom updated. Major change is primary the fix VOIP output. Viber now works just fine.

Also merged latest AOKP commits.

Guest plewis1981

Rom updated. Major change is primary the fix VOIP output. Viber now works just fine.

Also merged latest AOKP commits.

Thanks downloading now, can I flash this over R1 with no wipes???

Also just thought I would point out that the gapps linked in the OP is for 4.2.1 not sure if that would make any difference.