[ROM-W.I.P.] CyanogenMod 7 by MoDaCo Community !!W.I.P.!!

Guest Gabriel94

Guest Gabriel94

Don't worry this thread seems more or less someting like to motivate Dazozzo to make a CM7 ROM, if he does it and starts his own thread, I'll ask a Moderator to delete this thread, until then, KEEP +1-ing guys!, so he sees that many people are demanding and in a capitalistic era where there is demand... the product should follow up. ;) as many said, we're all looking forward to it!!

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest kyan31

I doubt saying "+1" will actually motivate him guys, to be honest it probably annoys him :P

Anyway, he said he would start building a CM7 ROM so don't worry.

Guest Gabriel94

It's not a lack of motivation, I'm just too busy to start something that big for a while.

Okay, when you're somewhat done with whatever you're busy with, at least announce or give a hint when you start working on CM7, we all have patience.

Guest kyan31

Okay, when you're somewhat done with whatever you're busy with, at least announce or give a hint when you start working on CM7, we all have patience.

Just let him do things how he wants to do them ;)

Guest Gabriel94

Just let him do things how he wants to do them ;)

Sure, he should just give a sign when he's ready for CM7 so we know.

Guest kikokoko95

I´m not sure if androi´s worl is like iphone´s world, but I think so and you can be sure that when you say you are going to develop something there is A LOT OF PEOPLE who starts asking the same questions. And I only have a small project (Bl4ck0ut Project), but being Modaco such a big social network and CM7 so expected I´m sure it will be even worse ;)

Btw, I support this idea ;)