[ROM-W.I.P.] CyanogenMod 7 by MoDaCo Community !!W.I.P.!!

Guest Gabriel94

Guest Rostilj xD

WHY. ? how many space ram ???. Overlock chip ???

Ram 180-190MB (I don't use Gapps. Only Play store.. Other deleted).

OC 1190 Mhz.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyan31
Devs can use GB Atomic which is developed from stock B888. If they nead huawei sources :)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355090-rom-gb-atomicmod-any-baseband-gbics/

That's not what sources are. Sources allow people to compile the ROM from source with merged changes, rather than working on top of an already made ROM. What your getting confused with is ROM modding or 'cooking' rather than compiling.

Guest markanzyxel

Its soo small number of gb based roms for our g300, its time for little revive of it, i hope there will be soon something cooking in modaco cousine ^^ , allot thanks in advance for our devs for future rom builds

I would love to see CM7... Recently changed back to GB after a long time on ICS and I'm not going back for sure, GB behaves so damn good the G300. Now if we'd get something akin to CM9, it'd be amazing... Really eager to hear some news from this!

Guest predragiPredrag

Isn't there more than one CM7 ROM listed?

All of them are stock GB modifications, I am using chinese CM 7 and it is way better than stock GB or even any ICS,JB :)

Guest smweb

All of them are stock GB modifications, I am using chinese CM 7 and it is way better than stock GB or even any ICS,JB :)

Which one are you using?

Guest predragiPredrag

Which one are you using?

I use this one http://www.modaco.co...40#entry2130540

and if we ignore random reboots that are happening once in several days, everything is great :) and MIUI is not slugish as usual.

If you want last ZJL CM7,here you go http://pan.baidu.com...13&uk=789256656

Also go to modaco topic with chinese roms, for updates :) I see you are among regulars over there ;)

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest smweb

I use this one http://www.modaco.co...40#entry2130540

and if we ignore random reboots that are happening once in several days, everything is great :) and MIUI is not slugish as usual.

If you want last ZJL CM7,here you go http://pan.baidu.com...13&uk=789256656

Also go to modaco topic with chinese roms, for updates :) I see you are among regulars over there ;)

Great thanks! Could you identify if random reboots issue is caused by a rogue process or something else?

Currently have gone away from the Chinese ROMs and stuck with Joestone's CM10.1. But will surely return :wub:

Guest predragiPredrag

Great thanks! Could you identify if random reboots issue is caused by a rogue process or something else?

Currently have gone away from the Chinese ROMs and stuck with Joestone's CM10.1. But will surely return :wub:

Hmm I would be honest I think it is caused by lock screen :D It is slugish and cannot be changed, and I usually

had restarts while quickly turning screen off and on... So I am also lazy to chase that proces :D

I will give it a go at updating CM files in MIUI with newer ones, and see if that helps, little bit of frankestine of ROM :D

Guest smweb

Hmm I would be honest I think it is caused by lock screen :D It is slugish and cannot be changed, and I usually

had restarts while quickly turning screen off and on... So I am also lazy to chase that proces :D

I will give it a go at updating CM files in MIUI with newer ones, and see if that helps, little bit of frankestine of ROM :D

Yes, have faced the random sluggish lockscreen+restart combo, don't know where the issue lied :(

Guest predragiPredrag

Yes, have faced the random sluggish lockscreen+restart combo, don't know where the issue lied :(

Probably in using different homescreen... I have tried latest MIUI cm7 based, and it has lesser amount of restarts and is little faster :)

Just browse pan.baidu link that I have left you.

Guest predragiPredrag

Pedja i tried your rom and it very fast i stable,i tried few miui roms and for now this is best,Thanks.Hvala.

Nema na cemu :) But this is not my rom, I just made very small changes in build.prop and remove/add some apps :)

This is xiaognol's rom who I assume is developer of ZJL CM7 :)

Guest radek666

If someone wants to try MIUI based on last ZJL CM7 here is the link. I made small changes to original so it is now

normal ROM, with basic stuff that you need :)

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

That's a rly nice Rom. THX :)

But I've got a question. Is it possible to hide my operators name on the bar at the top of the screen?

And disable Chinese signs next to date (days and months)?

Edited by radek666

Guest predragiPredrag

That's a rly nice Rom. THX :)

But I've got a question. Is it possible to hide my operators name on the bar at the top of the screen?

And disable Chinese signs next to date (days and months)?

For operators name settings/personal/extended settings/statusbar options/carrier options ;)

And for Chinese font, I don't know... I have tried to erase chinese from Launcher apk but there is no chinese in launcher...

I am new to cooking roms, so there is lot stuff to learn :)

Now back on topic :) and I hope that Dazzo can use ZJL CM7 parts for his CM7 version :)