ROM - (LUNATIC PANDORA V1.1) UPDATED

Guest Nickyteen

Guest gergospy

When playing real racing 3 or draw something 2, they occasionally quit to launcher and the statusbar and app switcher (long pressing home) are gone. After some time they come back alive. Any solution for this?

Guest bogdanwp

Used Pandora X for 1 day , can`t say that it feels different from `stock` CM . Maybe in the future there will be more improvements but like Tangerine said , everything based on CM now is bound to have the same problems as said CM so it`s no-no for me.

Guest TangerineTractor

Just an update on battery life.

On other stock-based roms, I`d typically use around 10% per hour battery in might/moderate use.

This morning, on Lunatic 4.1, I did 1 hour wifi, 2 hiours in 3g and 30 mins with no signal at all so constantil roaming, and used 15% total. This is a pretty typical battery consumption from my observations - about 3-4%per hour on standby. It`s interesting because this is SIGNIFICANTLY better than other roms configured with the same settings and apps, and makes this rom, for me at least, the only one worth using. I would think it works someone more compentent than me having a dig around this rom and seeing just what the differences are that make such a dramatic improvement.

Guest Sigray

Just an update on battery life.

On other stock-based roms, I`d typically use around 10% per hour battery in might/moderate use.

This morning, on Lunatic 4.1, I did 1 hour wifi, 2 hiours in 3g and 30 mins with no signal at all so constantil roaming, and used 15% total. This is a pretty typical battery consumption from my observations - about 3-4%per hour on standby. It`s interesting because this is SIGNIFICANTLY better than other roms configured with the same settings and apps, and makes this rom, for me at least, the only one worth using. I would think it works someone more compentent than me having a dig around this rom and seeing just what the differences are that make such a dramatic improvement.

Placebo. This rom is just a modded, slipstreamed stock. Nothing else.

Guest TangerineTractor

Placebo. This rom is just a modded, slipstreamed stock. Nothing else.

I would have agreed, but try it for yourself. If you had a rom that used 15% in 3 hours and another that used 25%, which would you use?

Anyone else feedback on battery consumption?

Guest Sigray

I would have agreed, but try it for yourself. If you had a rom that used 15% in 3 hours and another that used 25%, which would you use?

Anyone else feedback on battery consumption?

I got almost the same with the latest symand.

I guess my battery cells are died cuz i use my phone a lot and i dont get same results as yours, i am on LP 4.1 but it uses about 25% per hour ( wifi, chating in nimbuzz and some browsing )

Guest antinbolton

Dunno if anyone has noticed but when I'm on WiFi and the screen turns off it turns of the WiFi and mobile data then when screen is on it reconnects to WiFi but if I turn it off mobile data doesn't come back on unless I do it manually! Might explain the battery use being so good but that's just my observations!

Guest TangerineTractor

Dunno if anyone has noticed but when I'm on WiFi and the screen turns off it turns of the WiFi and mobile data then when screen is on it reconnects to WiFi but if I turn it off mobile data doesn't come back on unless I do it manually! Might explain the battery use being so good but that's just my observations!

You must have triggered power saving mode at some stage...

go into wifi, press the menu butotn and advanced, and switch wifi sleep mode to always on.

go into mobile data and enable always on too.

Guest antinbolton

You must have triggered power saving mode at some stage...

go into wifi, press the menu butotn and advanced, and switch wifi sleep mode to always on.

go into mobile data and enable always on too.

They are both set to always on so god knows what I've done! Not complaining like the battery life is awesome :)

Guest tolliik

Hi. I use different soft for audio profile, and i can't turn on together volume and vibro. If a do this in profile settings - worck only volume. Sorry for my english.

Have anybody idea?

Guest TangerineTractor

Can someone give me direct link(resumable if possible) to the latest lunatic pandora 4.1....???

This is the original download location:

https://mega.co.nz/#!IQgw3ICQ!dAusvEoX8timiBEcYx7iAC8ieSV2Et7vkFYAXUzs0cA

I've uploaded it to shared.com if it's easier:

https://shared.com/wtqwbzuxrn?s=l

Still keep going back to this rom. Fast, stable, brilliant battery life. Waiting for the 197 based version...

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest ahasverus92

I'll be waiting for B.197 too. This ROM seems to be the best one in a perfomance/battery ratio! Of course more professional ROMS will come later, but this is special for the things it does running on stock :D