ZTE Blade 3 Pro Help

Guest ilievski.ace

Guest KonstaT
You either add the correct lun file path to your BoardConfig.mk and build it yourself.
BOARD_UMS_LUNFILE := "/sys/class/android_usb/f_mass_storage/lun%d/file"
Or you wait until someone else builds it. I said no promises and pestering me certainly doesn't help (exactly why this didn't happen the first time around).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KonstaT
Here's CWM images for ZTE msm8x25 devices.

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:
recovery-cwm6037-blade3pro.img
md5:d9d3875b1fdf8556ecee17178c3f275f

ZTE Blade G:
recovery-cwm6037-bladeg.img
md5:c19b50bd6240e4907028e73d1026af86

Guest AloneInTheDark19

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:

ZTE Blade G:

okey let  me test it :D

Guest AloneInTheDark19

well black screen only ... even if i click power option which it should be reboot it didn't do anything. LED notification didnt light, but my computer recognizes device as blade3pro, and let's say for example can we open a new subforum for Blade III Pro ? :)

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AloneInTheDark19

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:

ZTE Blade G:

well black screen only ... even if i click power option which it should be reboot it didn't do anything. LED notification didnt light, but my computer recognizes device as blade3pro, and let's say for example can we open a new subforum for Blade III Pro ? :)

Solution? :) 

And i have 1 question there is cm 10.1 for Blade G without kernel source who have the same specs as Blade III Pro is there any chance to port it?

here's link:

http://hungariandroid.com/androidfans/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=564

Guest KonstaT

Solution? :)

I did nothing but renamed the device and used proper kernels for these devices. Otherwise I used exactly same config to build as the Blade V one. It makes no sense that the Blade V image would boot on someone's Blade 3 Pro and these wouldn't. There is no functional differences.

And btw, you can probably use the Blade V kernel source since the Blade V stock kernel boots on your device (which is extremely strange that it does).

Guest AloneInTheDark19

I did nothing but renamed the device and used proper kernels for these devices. Otherwise I used exactly same config to build as the Blade V one. It makes no sense that the Blade V image would boot on someone's Blade 3 Pro and these wouldn't. There is no functional differences.

And btw, you can probably use the Blade V kernel source since the Blade V stock kernel boots on your device (which is extremely strange that it does).

Yea, that's correct but when i boot boot.img from Blade V touch didn't work only power button.

By the way seems like hotfile is permanently shut down, so i can't download those anymore and test it again.

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

• 1 month later...
Guest Golchooruck

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:

https://hotfile.com/dl/252766016/8378ac1/recovery-cwm6037-blade3pro.img.html

ZTE Blade G:

https://hotfile.com/dl/252766310/7d79cc8/recovery-cwm6037-bladeg.img.html

Hi there Konstat,

Could you possibly re-upload the images somewhere else as hotfile is currently shut down?

Thanks in advance,

K

• 1 month later...
Guest AloneInTheDark19

KonstaT, you if you have free time to make a full working cwm for Blade III Pro, use lun file of Blade V which is the same as Blade III Pro, and i have one question for you there is CM10.1 for Blade G who has the same specs as Blade III Pro Camera,CPU,GPU etc.. why i cant port it, i have bootloop? this is logcat

http://prntscr.com/310sq0 --> seems like this dont give phone to boot.