[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
Jamie, ok i will try to root my phone :)

Thanks!

You also need a custom recovery installed e.g CWM or TWRP. I would recommend TWRP as it is easy to use, and it looks nice too :P

Guest kyan31
hello there is a problem when connecting sd card as the main installation media when connecting to a computer phone as a multimedia device settings and restores lost the internal memory

I'm not really understanding what you mean, could you explain some more?

Guest kyan31
Hi sr. thanks for your work this rom looks rlly goods and preetty! this rom have all language!?

keep going with your work its rlly goods!

thanks.

Yes, it has most, if not all languages. What language are you looking for exactly?

Guest rikard0__

Yes, it has most, if not all languages. What language are you looking for exactly?

Hi sr, i looking for portuguese language its possible incluid this languange in rom in next update!?

rlly thanks for your work..

keep going ;)

Guest crisdale

hi kyan..please teach the steps that i need to run through before updating to tesla.. so first i need to install a custom recovery then root my phone? thanks! :)

Guest kyan31
hi kyan..please teach the steps that i need to run through before updating to tesla.. so first i need to install a custom recovery then root my phone? thanks! :)

Read the stickied threads near the top, they explain how to root etc. :)

Guest kyan31

Hi sr, i looking for portuguese language its possible incluid this languange in rom in next update!?

rlly thanks for your work..

keep going ;)

There is already Portuguese in the ROM, Tesla has all languages.

Guest crisdale

heres a fix guys for the low ringer volume that works,credit goes to JackRackham

Edit your build.prop file and look for this string:

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true

and change it to false like below

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false

save the changes and reboot your phone

simples ;)

many thanks kyan for the great roms

Hi, i just want to ask how can i edit that file? i mean where i suppose to go? usb debug mode? sorry for a rooky question im just new in the stuff but i can learn fast since im an electronics engineer. thanks :) Edited by crisdale

Guest rikard0__

i test this TESLA rom is really prtty, work goods but i think the sistem menu is missed and for me "im a noobb" i think a bit confused rom :/ for now i prefer electra for me is the best rom maybe in next update i instal TESLA again i love your work dude keep going..

Kyan I'm curious, why use B960 instead of B952? From what I understand it's only a minor update done by the portuguese vodafone and the last oficial version is still the 952. I ask this because I get some issues on 960 roms with hanging apps and random lockups and horrible performance like I'm installing apps in the background, which I think it's a 960 exclusive problem. Curious as to why you and Cyda used it to build your roms, what are the advantages it offers...

Guest crisdale

Hey Kyan!! I successfully updated my phone to tesla. this looks very nice! :) Default apps that i never use were gone now and thats great to save memory.

The weird thing is that i dont have the CAMERA and GALLERY icons after tesla update... :( so i cant use the camera and the gallery as well.... Please help....

thanks a lot kyan :)

Edited by crisdale

Guest kyan31
Hey Kyan!! I successfully updated my phone to tesla. this looks very nice! :) Default apps that i never use were gone now and thats great to save memory.

The weird thing is that i dont have the CAMERA and GALLERY icons after tesla update... :( so i cant use the camera and the gallery as well.... Please help....

thanks a lot kyan :)

It seems that your data partition has not mounted properly, so follow these steps:

1. Open the Tesla ROM zip on your computer

2. Go to Data/app

3. Take out both apks and put them on your phone

4. Using a file manager, install them like any other apk. Thats it.

Guest kyan31
i test this TESLA rom is really prtty, work goods but i think the sistem menu is missed and for me "im a noobb" i think a bit confused rom :/ for now i prefer electra for me is the best rom maybe in next update i instal TESLA again i love your work dude keep going..

No idea what you just said, but I'm using Tesla myself as a daily and all the settings are there as they should be.

Guest kyan31
Kyan I'm curious, why use B960 instead of B952? From what I understand it's only a minor update done by the portuguese vodafone and the last oficial version is still the 952. I ask this because I get some issues on 960 roms with hanging apps and random lockups and horrible performance like I'm installing apps in the background, which I think it's a 960 exclusive problem. Curious as to why you and Cyda used it to build your roms, what are the advantages it offers...

I actually don't know why I chose B960, but it is the latest available software so I thought it would be best to use it :P

Guest alban7314

I'm not really understanding what you mean, could you explain some more?

settings->storage->default storage location -> have sd card ,When connecting to a computer changes default storage location internal storage

Guest crisdale

It seems that your data partition has not mounted properly, so follow these steps:

1. Open the Tesla ROM zip on your computer

2. Go to Data/app

3. Take out both apks and put them on your phone

4. Using a file manager, install them like any other apk. Thats it.

Thanks a lot Kyan!!! your instructions worked :)