[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

settings->storage->default storage location -> have sd card ,When connecting to a computer changes default storage location internal storage

Oh I understand, not really sure to be honest but I'll see if I can fix it when updating Tesla. Anyone else got this issue?

Guest rikard0__

No idea what you just said, but I'm using Tesla myself as a daily and all the settings are there as they should be.

Sory sr "mi english is rlly bad" i try explain you when whe go in definitions we have interface menu in electra we have definitions/Interface/Sistem in TESLA i dont see this sistem menu in interface! do you have it?

thanks a lot for all your work yr amazing dude..

PEACE

Guest Miguel Rosa

i like this ROM, but i think after sometime then the last reboot give me the ideia of fragmentation and turn the phone slow..very slow a reboot solve temporary this issue

Guest george109

i like this ROM, but i think after sometime then the last reboot give me the ideia of fragmentation and turn the phone slow..very slow a reboot solve temporary this issue

Have you tried Greenify? If you don't have it, you can search for it on the play store. It "hibernates" apps to free up memory.

I actually don't know why I chose B960, but it is the latest available software so I thought it would be best to use it :P

Hum alright, because I'm having this issue as well:

It's annoying as hell, apps hang all over the place, and even simple stuff like opening up the dialer or the message app can take quite a loooong while. Hell, even opening the settings screen can cause it to hang. I'm loving this rom but right now, this is breaking it for me... which is an issue I believe I had in stock+ B960, although I feel it's worse in Tesla. Right now I'm backing up every app I have with GO backup and installing stock+ B952, older build with all the apps and it's settings to try and rule out any interference caused by them. This is annoying as hell, if it wasn't for this problem, this would be the perfect rom for me.

Guest Nikola94

Rom looks great,daily using,in pair with greenify works even better. About 180mb free RAM. Looking forward to see V2 Tesla, nice work Kyan :))

Guest kyan31
Kyan is there any chance we can have a torch for this great rom?

Yeah, you can actually extract the torch from my old ROM Lightning and put it in Tesla's System/app.

Guest kyan31

Hum alright, because I'm having this issue as well:

It's annoying as hell, apps hang all over the place, and even simple stuff like opening up the dialer or the message app can take quite a loooong while. Hell, even opening the settings screen can cause it to hang. I'm loving this rom but right now, this is breaking it for me... which is an issue I believe I had in stock+ B960, although I feel it's worse in Tesla. Right now I'm backing up every app I have with GO backup and installing stock+ B952, older build with all the apps and it's settings to try and rule out any interference caused by them. This is annoying as hell, if it wasn't for this problem, this would be the perfect rom for me.

I think your problem is Go Backup, Go backup restores stuff it shouldn't restore resulting in errors. Try a different backup app and report back here.

Guest kyan31

Sory sr "mi english is rlly bad" i try explain you when whe go in definitions we have interface menu in electra we have definitions/Interface/Sistem in TESLA i dont see this sistem menu in interface! do you have it?

thanks a lot for all your work yr amazing dude..

PEACE

That is a part of CyanogenMod (CM10.1). That's why it is under the CYANOGENMOD header lol :P

Guest kyan31

It seems that removing the loopy smoothness tweak from /system/etc/init.d altogether improved Tesla's overall performance. I just did it, and things seem to run a lot better. Try it for yourself, and if you want to re add the tweak, just reflash the patch.

Edited by kyan31

I think your problem is Go Backup, Go backup restores stuff it shouldn't restore resulting in errors. Try a different backup app and report back here.

I doubt that, since I suspected the same thing when watching the running apps and killed the GO process but the problems remained. Unless you're talking about something not tied to the running process and something that got pasted from former installations? Regardless, this doesn't seem to happen on the B952... I'll leave stock+ for a while longer to see if something happens and then I'll try switching back to Tesla using titanium or something.

It seems that removing the loopy smoothness tweak from /system/etc/init.d altogether improved Tesla's overall performance. I just did it, and things seem to run a lot better. Try it for yourself, and if you want to re add the tweak, just reflash the patch.

So... GO or the tweak? I'm confused here. :S

Guest rikard0__

I think there is a bug when I get the camera icon in the menu bar it disappears! only the camera icon happened to someone!? :)

Guest kyan31

I doubt that, since I suspected the same thing when watching the running apps and killed the GO process but the problems remained. Unless you're talking about something not tied to the running process and something that got pasted from former installations? Regardless, this doesn't seem to happen on the B952... I'll leave stock+ for a while longer to see if something happens and then I'll try switching back to Tesla using titanium or something.

So... GO or the tweak? I'm confused here. :S

I believe Go backup is the problem, it restores system data that it should not restore, so your ROM becomes corrupt. This means it is not the process itself, but rather all the system junk Go Backup has dumped. I would recommend a backup tool like 'Super Backup' (The one I used) or Helium.

I know for a fact that it is not B960 causing the errors as I have been using Tesla as my daily, for over 2 weeks now. Everything has been fine, and besides the little Loopy Smoothness bug, which can be fixed, everything is alright.

EDIT: When I said that removing the Loopy Smoothness would increase performance, I only meant things like scrolling and media work better, basically UI and sound. That tweak has nothing to do with all the errors you are encountering.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31
I think there is a bug when I get the camera icon in the menu bar it disappears! only the camera icon happened to someone!? :)

It seems that your data partition has not mounted properly, so follow these steps:

1. Open the Tesla ROM zip on your computer

2. Go to Data/app

3. Take out both apks and put them on your phone

4. Using a file manager, install them like any other apk. Thats it.

Well I did a completely clean install yesterday, wiped the sd card and internal storage and the only thing carried from the previous installation are the sms and call logs using titanium backup. Removed the loopy tweak as well as soon as it booted. We'll see how it holds up. :)

Guest crisdale

Oh I understand, not really sure to be honest but I'll see if I can fix it when updating Tesla. Anyone else got this issue?

Hi kyan, im encountering the same issue too. the storage will revert back to phone internal memory whenever i connect my phone to my computer and use the usb storage.

One more observation is that when i click the application drawer icon on the home window, the images of the icons that are placed in the homescreen next to my default homescreen becomes visible for a while before the window switches to the applications and widgets window....i dont know how will you imagine that with my explanation :)

Guest crisdale

Hi Kyan, how can i remove the loopy smoothness tweak? i tried deleting it using X-Plore app but it could not be deleted. somehow the file is protected or something.. thanks, :)

=====> It's ok now. I was able to delete the loopy smoothness tweak. X-plore app has to be granted superuser access manually.

I think the performance of my phone improved after removing the tweak but it still takes a while when launching dialer and messages takes a while to show and open too, but overall im satisfied and able to use my phone as normal.

**Kyan i have a suggestion for your next tesla update. Can you make the messaging background black or something dark..include color themes for messaging if you want. :) because the deafult messaging is currently somehow white/grey color which consumes battery faster....if im not mistaken color can be a factor in battery life. Dark colors consume less battery. And also if possible, it is really handy if there is an option that the new incoming message will pop up on the screen and have a quick reply and call action...these features really make life easier :D

Edited by crisdale

Guest Miguel Rosa

Have you tried Greenify? If you don't have it, you can search for it on the play store. It "hibernates" apps to free up memory.

i use greenify in another ROM's, the ideal isn't use him..but if is the only option and result..i will install him

Guest kyan31
Hi kyan, im encountering the same issue too. the storage will revert back to phone internal memory whenever i connect my phone to my computer and use the usb storage.

One more observation is that when i click the application drawer icon on the home window, the images of the icons that are placed in the homescreen next to my default homescreen becomes visible for a while before the window switches to the applications and widgets window....i dont know how will you imagine that with my explanation :)

Cool, thanks for reporting the internal SD error. For your other issue, could you take a screenshot? That's 'volume down' and 'power' held simultaneously.

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan, how can i remove the loopy smoothness tweak? i tried deleting it using X-Plore app but it could not be deleted. somehow the file is protected or something.. thanks, :)

=====> It's ok now. I was able to delete the loopy smoothness tweak. X-plore app has to be granted superuser access manually.

I think the performance of my phone improved after removing the tweak but it still takes a while when launching dialer and messages takes a while to show and open too, but overall im satisfied and able to use my phone as normal.

**Kyan i have a suggestion for your next tesla update. Can you make the messaging background black or something dark..include color themes for messaging if you want. :) because the deafult messaging is currently somehow white/grey color which consumes battery faster....if im not mistaken color can be a factor in battery life. Dark colors consume less battery. And also if possible, it is really handy if there is an option that the new incoming message will pop up on the screen and have a quick reply and call action...these features really make life easier :D

I cant update my ROMs at all until I buy a new computer, but thanks for the feedback. I would actually like to add a pop up SMS viewer, that would be cool, so when possible I will look into it.

Guest crisdale

Cool, thanks for reporting the internal SD error. For your other issue, could you take a screenshot? That's 'volume down' and 'power' held simultaneously.

Hi Kyan, i can't capture it through screenshot because it happens very fast though it is still visible to the eye. I just took a video of the issue so you will be able to observe it. you can downoad the video from the link:

http://www.4shared.com/video/xGbwa8Sj/tesla.html

Guest mnupea

I'm ur betatester and ive reported 2 u before him. U dont listen to ur betatesters LOL :P Only jokin

Guest kyan31
I'm ur betatester and ive reported 2 u before him. U dont listen to ur betatesters LOL :P Only jokin

Actually you reported that the SD would revert to internal after a reboot. He reported that the SD reverts after plugging the USB in ;)

Thanks for the beta testing by the way, an good luck on your exams and whatnot.

Guest KingConrad

I am not sure that this is a ROM issue. The reason I am posting is I am unsure what it could be if it is not the ROM.

When using Google Music and trying to play a Song I get this error "No space available"

It is a FRESH install. I have a 4GB card inside that is newly formatted. If I put anything on the card I can use it (akp, movies and MP3 files) so I am sure it is not the sd card.

I have no idea what it is. Is anyone else having this issue? If it is not the ROM I have no idea what else it could be.

Apart from this problem the ROM is amazing.