[ROM][GB]MIUIv2 2.4.20 (27.07.2013)

Guest narkoman88

Guest ezpc98

Thanks. This will add some settings or it is autofix that no longer need to calibrate it?

I too had serious trouble to awake the screen when taking away from the ear and did not find any setting to calibrate proximity settings.

However, flashing the proximity fix zip resolved the problem for sure.

I still prefer if this is added as an option in settings menu for better control.

Guest ezpc98

One more question, how do I remove the unwanted app icons from home screen?

Long press on an icon and drag to the bin on top gives error saying "unable to remove system applications".

Is there an other way here that I don't know about?

Also, how do I access app drawer? I've checked extended settings and it is enabled but unable to find a way to open app drawer.

Thanks in advance.

Guest zapalka121

One more question, how do I remove the unwanted app icons from home screen?

Long press on an icon and drag to the bin on top gives error saying "unable to remove system applications".

Is there an other way here that I don't know about?

Also, how do I access app drawer? I've checked extended settings and it is enabled but unable to find a way to open app drawer.

Thanks in advance.

In this launcher app drawer is on home screen(on right screen by default).

To delete icon from home just drag'n drop it on other screen.

Pity there are only english and russian translations. I'm translating it to Polish now, if anybody want Polish too please PM me, i will try to translate faster and send link to cwm package.

Guest merdo84

Thank you man ! I will try this rom now . I'm facing camera lag problems cynanogenmod's jb and ics roms .I hope miui port's camera works fine.

Edited by merdo84

Guest merdo84

Camera working properly with this rom and lag-free

Nice rom but I'v found a language issue

statusbar language can't changed to english language after I had changed the language to english

any solution?

And dialer is chineese

Edited by merdo84

Guest zapalka121

@merdo84

Try to reboot phone, for me it works.

If someone want to search in url bar with google instead of yandex, just flash(by cwm) this modified browser.

Browser.zip

Changes:

- Changed default search provider to google

- Added polish translation.

Edited by zapalka121

Guest merdo84

@merdo84

Try to reboot phone, for me it works.

If someone want to search in url bar with google instead of yandex, just flash(by cwm) this modified browser.

Browser.zip

Changes:

- Changed default search provider to google

- Added polish translation.

Woaa 0_o DONE! It's the thing that I'm searching for . thank you .

But dialer is still chinese.

Edited by merdo84

Guest footynutdyl

From initial use this seems to be a very nice ROM indeed. I moved from Slimbean and this seems to be a definite improvement for me. The keyboard especially seems very responsive. Is it possible to take screenshots on this?

Guest zapalka121

Is it possible to take screenshots on this?

Yes, this option is on statusbar in toggles. If you haven't it in toggles, just go to Settings -> Toggle -> Customize toggles and there you can add it.

• 2 weeks later...

WiFi not working just keeps trying to acquire ip address and thats it. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks

Maybe try to do factory reset/wipe? I use this rom for a month and evrything works like a charm! Amazing how smooth and responsive is this rom.

WiFi is connecting fast and no problems with ip adress.

WiFi not working just keeps trying to acquire ip address and thats it. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks

I have two blades (OSF), one of them has the same problem with this ROM (it has Gen2 when bought in Orange), but another works fine (had Gen 1 when was bought).

Tried to make wipes and so on. nthing helped.

// Наркоман, беда, вафля не коннектит на одном из телефонов, проверяем с женой на одном роутере на одной и той же прошивке, может что посоветуешь? Уж оч. супруге хочется MIUI, но не работает как назло на ее телефоне, поменяться аппаратами не можем, у меня черный =).

Sorry for demonic language =)

P.S. Problem was in wrong partition. After repartition with 160mb for system - everything works just fine! Thanks for wonderful ROM!=)

Edited by enerigo

Guest narkoman88

// Наркоман, беда, вафля не коннектит на одном из телефонов, проверяем с женой на одном роутере на одной и той же прошивке, может что посоветуешь? Уж оч. супруге хочется MIUI, но не работает как назло на ее телефоне, поменяться аппаратами не можем, у меня черный =).

Лучше пиши на 4pda, а не тут... Нужны логи, без них нчего не скажу. А роутер случайно не промсвязь M-200A (Он же ZTE ZXV10 W300)???? Если он, то я ничего не сделаю, это именно косяк модема, он не очень дружит с кастомными wpa_supplicant. Я сам из-за этого его менял... (и это не только с нашим телефоном, а со всеми аппаратами линейки ZTE)

Edited by narkoman88

• 2 weeks later...

great rom but if can't have italian language is possibly to have an italian keyboard? we have some characters like "è" "à"

p.s. the original one is very very fast i would like to know if is possibile to add italian layout to this one

tnx so much and excuse if my english sux

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Squizzy911

when the phone is in deepsleep and somebody calls. the phone doesnt turn on screen and the power on button does nothing. when incoming call hang up, the phone's display turns on :/

any one else having this problem too?

Guest Petesky

How to overclock and enable a2sd

ok overclocked in settings but is a2sd already in this rom or can it be installed

Edited by Petesky