I'm begging you help please:'(((

Guest Nickxdd

Guest Nickxdd

btw, use some download manager for getting b926 off that site to get it faster and to be on a safe side

What type of download manager? Last time I downloaded official ICS for my u8800pro was a nightmare -.-'

Guest Nickxdd

Guys really, with your comments you REALLY help me out a lot, I will come back with results, Im downloading official ICS right now, luckily it seems to be quite fast :huh:

Guest kyan31
Guys really, with your comments you REALLY help me out a lot, I will come back with results, Im downloading official ICS right now, luckily it seems to be quite fast :huh:

Hopefully it all goes well :)

Guest Nickxdd

I downloaded B926 like Cyda told me to. But when I open the zip I see a guide on how to update to official ICS(in chinese so It doesnt help me at all) and a dload folder that contains a huge update.app(628 mb) and a vendor folder that contains a small update.app(1 kb). No step 2 or step 3. What should I do ?

Guest Cyda

The steps are the same as you described above for your u8800pro; dload folder over to sdcard then power on with both volume buttons held down. You only need the update.app in the dload folder, you don't need the vendor files.

Guest Nickxdd

The steps are the same as you described above for your u8800pro; dload folder over to sdcard then power on with both volume buttons held down. You only need the update.app in the dload folder, you don't need the vendor files.

And what if the device powers off while updating? Will it break the device permanently? How long aprox does it take for the update to complete?

Guest kyan31

And what if the device powers off while updating? Will it break the device permanently? How long aprox does it take for the update to complete?

Approx 5 mins

Guest Nickxdd

Approx 5 mins

If phone powers off while updating will it be a permanent break? Phone will be unusable? This is kinda risky :P I know I've said this again but you guys are really helpful thanks for everything :)

Edited by Nickxdd

Guest kyan31

If phone powers off while updating will it be a permanent break? Phone will be unusable? This is kinda risky :P I know I've said this again but you guys are really helpful thanks for everything :)

I wouldn't know, anyway can't you just charge your phone :huh:

Guest Nickxdd

I wouldn't know, anyway can't you just charge your phone :huh:

Battery is not the problem. The phone can open even without battery but it will close because of the problem work mmcblk0p partitions. I will try to get a full charged battery because whenever I try to charge this battery phone closes after some time. Thanks anyway, I will try to update tonight.

Guest j4r0l

i had similar problem (well it could be caused by phones bath in the toilet,but it worked like a charm for a week after drying it) but i couldnt turn phone on at all..the only thing it was "doing",was showing unknown device after connecting to computer..no response to charger,no way to cwm,no way to force update,no way to fastboot..

i ended in the shop where i bought it,where they replaced motherboard..for free ;)

Guest Nickxdd
i had similar problem (well it could be caused by phones bath in the toilet,but it worked like a charm for a week after drying it) but i couldnt turn phone on at all..the only thing it was "doing",was showing unknown device after connecting to computer..no response to charger,no way to cwm,no way to force update,no way to fastboot..

i ended in the shop where i bought it,where they replaced motherboard..for free ;)

OK that's what in going to do, but what should I tell them to get it for free?

Guest j4r0l

i just told them it died on the table,what was true... ;)

but my phone was absolutely dead..

Edited by j4r0l