Vowney / Verne V5

Guest bryfly

Guest sandriderman

I ordered mine on 20 June, on 25 June I got a dispatch email but not sure how to track it, tried a few tracking links but its not on the system yet.

2375820716 (DHL Express 3-6 Business Days)

Guest nsmacd1

Is there a section where all Tillaz's ROM & patches are kept together, or is it a case of going through the thread from page 1 and installing as I go?

Also a quick question - With Google Play, all my previously installed apps from other phones will automatically download & install, and on the V5 I have to do each one-by-one - Any ideas if it is possible to do all at once?

Guest kieranswhite

I would give you the links but i'm not sure which mods are updated ones of the others and if any have been included in the latest repack. So it's best to ask Tillaz for the final ones as some had to be patched etc..

Edited by kieranswhite

Guest kieranswhite

Is there a section where all Tillaz's ROM & patches are kept together, or is it a case of going through the thread from page 1 and installing as I go?

Also a quick question - With Google Play, all my previously installed apps from other phones will automatically download & install, and on the V5 I have to do each one-by-one - Any ideas if it is possible to do all at once?

There is normally a check box to tick when you set up your google account like when you flash a new ROM, You could use Go-Backup and copy the backup from your g300 to your V5?

Edited by kieranswhite

Guest nsmacd1

May be a silly question, but where is/is there an option to add reboot & recovery reboot to the power menu when turning off etc?

(On pre-packed ROM with root/GAPPS etc)

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest ChrisPNE
May be a silly question, but where is/is there an option to add reboot & recovery reboot to the power menu when turning off etc?

(On pre-packed ROM with root/GAPPS etc)

There is an xposed framework mod that does this.

Guest kieranswhite

I will update the repack later on when I get home, will included all the patches and a few new things :)

Quick Question: Is your CWM a touch recovery? if not, would it be possible to translate the chinese touch recovery ?

Guest nsmacd1

I will update the repack later on when I get home, will included all the patches and a few new things :)

Thanks - That'd be much appreciated! :)

Are there any individual patches for a GPS fix in the meantime? - I have run the Faster GPS/GPS Test mentioned earlier in the thread and can see 12 satellites, but cannot get a latitude/longitude location fix?

Guest bryfly

Apart from the GPS and 3G concerns has anybody tried the compass, tried several different compass apps and North is always 180 Degrees out?, anybody tried it yet....

Guest nsmacd1

The link I just posted is to an exposed framework modding app ;)

I have enabled the advanced power menu in Gravitybox & restarted but there is no change to the options (just power off & Airplane mode - It is still checked after reboot, so any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest kieranswhite

I have enabled the advanced power menu in Gravitybox & restarted but there is no change to the options (just power off & Airplane mode - It is still checked after reboot, so any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I dont have a V5 yet but did you install all the files like the tutorial said??

Guest nsmacd1

I dont have a V5 yet but did you install all the files like the tutorial said??

Yup - Textbook install. It does reference a power menu, which I don't seem to have, so I am guessing it need this to activate the fix(es)

Guest kieranswhite

Yup - Textbook install. It does reference a power menu, which I don't seem to have, so I am guessing it need this to activate the fix(es)

Maybe it doesnt work :(

Guest e45cream

Doesn't seem to work here, as none of the other changes are there either (ie circle battery mod)

They all work for me using Tillaz's rom.

Guest ChrisPNE

When you press 'power off' it gives you options for shutdown, reboot and reboot to recovery.

Guest kieranswhite

I am using the ROM which came with the phone (with root & GAPPS)

oh right then you might want to change to one of tillaz's deodexed roms to install the mods

Guest blaster99999

I will update the repack later on when I get home, will included all the patches and a few new things smile.png

few new things , got me interested mmm

Guest nsmacd1

oh right then you might want to change to one of tillaz's deodexed roms to install the mods

Will wait for his updated version later on, with all the fixes & 'a few new things' - Thanks for the reply, as it seems it is down to the ROM, and not me being a doughnut! :D