[ROM][CM10] favaroooo R3 15/07/2013

Guest fraska

Guest fraska

So besides integrated Google apps an updated apks this rom adds nothing else. What is the point? I could do this manually with stock cm anyway, all this rom does is save me 5 mins time of flashing Gapps :lol:

no this dev is a noob so he can't fix it. Ask a better dev.

My dear, if you do not like my work patience, do you think this cause me a problem? I tried to give a minimum contribution in the forum, you only comment the work of others.

If we talk so much about being the developers why do not you do a better kernel? Why did not you already thought? Or maybe you're not capable?

See you soon Sir Bacon ;)

Guest Sir Bacon

My dear, if you do not like my work patience, do you think this cause me a problem? I tried to give a minimum contribution in the forum, you only comment the work of others.

If we talk so much about being the developers why do not you do a better kernel? Why did not you already thought? Or maybe you're not capable?

See you soon Sir Bacon ;)

I could do better jajaja, but I choose not to as I'm tired of people not appreciating. They take and never contribute. This rom is just too bad as it has integrated apps and nothing else. Why you even release garbage like this?

See you :lol:

Edited by Sir Bacon

Guest Tentmaster

I could do better jajaja, but I choose not to as I'm tired of people not appreciating. They take and never contribute. This rom is just too bad as it has integrated apps and nothing else. Why you even release garbage like this?

See you :lol:

You're back harangueing posters & members again :angry: . Why are tou not prepared to contribute in a constructive way? Why not develope a world-beating rom for the G 300?

Guest PaulOBrien

no this dev is a noob so he can't fix it. Ask a better dev.

Please respect your fellow members, disrespectful behaviour will not be allowed.

P

Guest djuroue

I use this one from yesterday ... Seems like battery life is pretty nice... Everything else works fine ... Still no bugs :)

Guest simongr

go developer settings , then last one kill app with back button.

Thank You...sorry for the late! but thank you!

and Thank You to Fraska!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abbialy

Flashlight doesn't work because missing Torch.apk in /system/app. You can download another CM10 zip, extract it and copy this file using e.g. Root Explorer