[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest s.a.salar

Huawei ascend Y300-Mic problems.

I am having mic problems in this phone. During the call the other side can not hear me, though I can hear them. Please suggest the fix. I have noticed on forums, others also having same issue. Please help....

Guest FlavioSilvaDias

First post here, first of all congratulations for the ROM tillaz, by far the most stable and cleanest Y300 ROM I've tried. Been using it since the first version.

My only problem with it is the lack of calendar notifications even flashing the cm10 gapps didn't fix it. Hás anyone found a way to fix it?

Guest thetonyxx

Hey any tips for improving battery timing!!! . . . Edit: Oo really??

is a question?

for increase battery i use on settings-fusionx-system tweaks:

PM Sleep mode on Power Collapse (best)

TCP Stack optimized

Guest NaqiKiller

is a question?

TCP Stack optimized

Thanks,,, bro...

I will try!!!!

Guest NaqiKiller

is a question?

TCP Stack optimized

Thanks,,, bro...

I will try!!!!

Guest thetonyxx

What is the best governor (and related scheduler) between conservative e lulzcrative in order to improve battery?

conservitive is slow to pick up, but also to bring down the frequency, while lulzactive ago steep increase of 1 when the cpu load exceeds 60% and it does drop when it falls below 60%, in this way the cpu drops faster than frequency, from maximum to minimum in an instant 

lulzactive ago save battery but does not reduce the difference in reactivity of conservative 

the best I / O scheduler is CFQ since it gives a more rational prioritization processes

Guest fonz93

How can I toggle fastboot on and off? Been searching for ages...

You cant, tillaz removed the toggle on settings, you can do it with build prop, try to set quickpoweron to true, if it wont work, there is another line to set to true but i dont remember at the moment

Guest THEpancakes

Thanks fonz93 :)

Sorry to bother you guys again but I have a major problem now... I flashed this ROM a few hours ago but only realised now that mobile data doesn't work! There doesn't seem to be any problem with the APN or network, but when I press the button to activate mobile data, nothing happens and the signal bar stays grey. :(

EDIT: Fixed the problem with SimAPN!

Edited by THEpancakes

Guest Gliwusss

What the best,,

Governor & IO Scheduler

For the best performance!!

I was using Smartassv2 governor and SIO sheduler when I had FusionX - try :) Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Dani2014

I cook a rom based on B199. I have a little problem. I can't compile some apk's (systemui, framework ...)

Can you tell me how i can compile this.

greetz from germany :)

Guest Dani2014

Huawei ascend Y300-Mic problems.

I am having mic problems in this phone. During the call the other side can not hear me, though I can hear them. Please suggest the fix. I have noticed on forums, others also having same issue. Please help....

can the other side not hear you - deactivate and activate microphone ... ;)

Edited by Dani2014

Guest mmitchell0123

Any chance in fixing the Bluetooth Headset bug on the Y300? The headset does work with the ROM (see workaround), but it is very annoying when the call gets interrupted (no signal, etc)...

Is there anything I can do to help find its cause?

I installed the ROM on the Y300 as well and have - like others - problems with the audio over a paired bluetooth headset.

** Please note that I am using a Y300 and not the G510 device. Several users wrote already that the G510 works fine with Bluetooth **

I narrowed down the problem to the following:

- Pairing of the BT headset works without problems

- I hear sound notifications (incoming call, dialing sounds) over the headset

- On the call screen, you can select the output device. This is set to Headset but does not work, it uses the normal phone

- Changing the setting to phone and back to headset does not change anything, as it looks like the "output to headset" config is overwritten by the "phone" setting.

Please note that apps like BTmono do not work in any way. I tried them all ;-)

*** Workaround ***: There is a way to make it work though, which is kind of annoying though. During the call, you can go to the bluetooth settings and select your paired headset. It should show the "phone" profile with a checkbox. If you *disable* it and *enable* it again during the call, the audio is directly transferred to the headset and everything is working perfectly.

Do you think there may be any way to fix this behavior?