Please...I lost sanity

Guest ZteLegend

Guest odmetnik81

*Male, *16 year old oh and still fu*k you. I don't even know why I visit modaco anymore (It's a great forum but I hope I wont be posting anything about bricks soon). I just cant wait for it to arrive in few hours :D

Oh and I dont get allowence. I work for very single penny I earn but I dont get money from parents. How do I explain something like this..not everyone is raised to be a spoiled brat. They tought me 3 things- be polite, be a hard worker and hate Justin Bieber.

Ive just heard from him,he fixed it, and he said you could have easily sent it under warranty,its a small chance they will check,he said if I sent it to zte corp they would check,but at a normal service,they dont have time to bother with that,they like take your warranty fix it and return it functional.

Bro, you are starting to bother people...

Zte Blade 3 is my first android phone ever, and I managed to install custom ROM immediately, on first time!

You just NEED to READ, bro... Everything, instructions, other people posts...

But NOO! You want to have modified phone, but someone else need to modify for you!!???

This is forum about modding and phones, not about your personallity and you being spoiled kid ( " boohoo, i bricked my phone, ... boohoo, help me, ... boohoo, whoever dont want to help, can go f*ck himself,... boohoo..)

Please,do a favor to all of us, evaporate from this forum and dont come again.

Please...

Guest kadu247

looool this topic is a lot of fun... serious this guy doesnt know how to handle an android phone... doesnt know how to use a pc and insulted everyone that try to help... if someone knows what is saying is KonstaT and you send him to f#ck him self???? lol what a boring child... sorry KonstaT but my solucion is the best. buy a windows phone and have fun using windows7 or xp or wtf you use... if you have money buy a Mac and a Iphone (please forget about jailbreack) ... for 10 euros i can sell you a Nokia 3310 (its unbreakable) very good for you and you can call your imaginary cousin all the time...

Guest ZteLegend

Oh hell no it's not dying. As soon as my sister get's back in town Im taking her OT to snap a picture of my fully functional Blade 3 to prove that the cousin was not imaginary KonstaT.

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest MJonMoDaCo

<-- wonders how this thread gathered 1300+ views. I hope you're all okay in the head. Personally I thought someone would need therapy, but wait:

Woohoo, I hope the imaginary cousin succeeded where the imaginary phone repair man failed. :D

Because Imaginary cousins < Trained Professionals. When that's the order of things then its a very backwards world. How appropriate :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

@Ztelegend
It looks as if a video recording of your newly modded phone will be downloaded and viewed with much interest.

Maybe I can do something via pc...is there some magical one click ubrick program...help please...

Sorry, no. It didn't get to the state its in with one click either.

Guess I was wrong. Sorry

I don't know if Modaco has a vendetta against xda or it's playing silly buggers, but I can't seem to post the link. Google Search 'adam outler one click unbrick'

Although I don't think that program is designed for the Blade 3...

The Irony of it all :lol:

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

@Ztelegend

It looks as if a video recording of your newly modded phone will be downloaded and viewed with much interest.

Guess I was wrong. Sorry

I don't know if Modaco has a vendetta against xda or it's playing silly buggers, but I can't seem to post the link. Google Search 'adam outler one click unbrick'

Although I don't think that program is designed for the Blade 3...

The Irony of it all :lol:

Thing is, i actually fixed a phone in worse shape and could fix this one too. It took me a windows box and a bit of help from konstat with a link to DFU. I have no idea how to even start to fix it in Linux though since he won't be able to get it into download mode at this stage.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Thing is, i actually fixed a phone in worse shape and could fix this one too. It took me a windows box and a bit of help from konstat with a link to DFU. I have no idea how to even start to fix it in Linux though since he won't be able to get it into download mode at this stage.

Oh! You're probably the brain we need to pick...

Hmmmmmmm

Your thoughts?

Guest ZteLegend

It's been a while. All done. He replaced the motherboard,he said it was the most important part of a phone so he paid it a lot. A video will be up soon. 

Guest Snap.IT

Replaced the motherboard?

That would be the entire chipset along with the circuitboard it's on, pretty much everything but the battery and the screen.

I've done it before to rescue two broken phones into one but i've always called it the mainboard. It's, of course, not possible to exchange only the circuitboard without the chips on it like in a computer since everything is machine soldered in place rather than fitted into sockets.

Guest hecatae

That would be the entire chipset along with the circuitboard it's on, pretty much everything but the battery and the screen.

I've done it before to rescue two broken phones into one but i've always called it the mainboard. It's, of course, not possible to exchange only the circuitboard without the chips on it like in a computer since everything is machine soldered in place rather than fitted into sockets.

Yup replace the pcb, and some devices have daughter boards.

Guest Snap.IT

Yup replace the pcb, and some devices have daughter boards.

Well yeah but this one doesn't, it has one mainboard and that's it. I haven't come across a phone that does in a long time though it was quite common 5-10 years ago, anyway the EMMC which he would need to replace would have been on the mainboard no matter what and since it's MSM7x27a all the integrated stuff is on there too so it's pretty much everything.

He still could have fixed it with DFU to flash a recovery and in worst case he could have used ADB and a backup of someone elses mmcblk0 and just dd it back, or go with a stock recovery and just copy the update.zip to his sdcard and flash it (if that would work, i have no idea what he actually did originally).

It would work since it got as far as DFU mode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZteLegend

Ok guys...looks like I'm not staying away from rooting. I need a way to root-BUT A EXTREMELY SAFE WAY. I just can't risk another brick.Last time I rooted my phone home button didn't work and phone didn't ask me for a pass even if I'd put it. So recommend a very safe way. Thank you.
I'd also like to know if rooting your device removes network lock or I need to pay some bucks for it. I searched online and found few sites where you put your IMEI but the code I enter doesn't work.

Edited by ZteLegend

Ok guys...looks like I'm not staying away from rooting. I need a way to root-BUT A EXTREMELY SAFE WAY. I just can't risk another brick.Last time I rooted my phone home button didn't work and phone didn't ask me for a pass even if I'd put it. So recommend a very safe way. Thank you.

I'd also like to know if rooting your device removes network lock or I need to pay some bucks for it. I searched online and found few sites where you put your IMEI but the code I enter doesn't work.

Rooting your phone does not remove network lick. AFAIK no one has managed an unlock blade three accept by official unlock code from carrier.

Best way to root flash cwm as per instructions on cwm thread and then flash supersu. Make sure you take nandroid back up first by booting cwm before flashing and I would recommend saving that nandroid to your PC/laptop

Guest Snap.IT

I'd say that since you managed to brick your phone by installing CM via CWM (which is absolutely impossible to do) you should just leave it alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Snap.IT

You should have told me that like 2 months ago. Never mind. Wonder if it would work.

You were told,  you ignored it.

It has worked in a great number of instances if you follow the instructions. Do NOT try to use it to flash anything else, it will brick your phone permanently to a point where nothing but a Jtag programmer can recover it.

The partition table is rewritten ONLY to flash recovery.img, flash anything else and you WILL lose your bootloader. If there is a genuine interest in adapting the rest of the partitions i may rewrite the rest too, it is extremely time consuming though so unless someone actually needs it i won't spend my time on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZteLegend

So guys,come on,how did you root your phone? Sound on ZB3 is average at it's best and I heard you can improve it with rooting. Any ideas? I'd also like to try the damn jelly bean...