Delete

Guest kyan31

Guys, if it doesn't work, there's not much I can do. It's running completely fine for me and as long as I'm happy with it, that's fine with me. Just follow the original instructions on the opening post now that they are correct, and you should be up and running without issues.

Yeah, I used IE10, I'll upload to solidfiles but you really should use a more up to date browser, I realise you cant use the latest version of IE on xp, but chrome and firefox are going to be more secure than IE 8.

I'll post the link when it's uploaded

Internet Explorer is the worst browser ever dude. Chrome is probably the best, and Firefox follows closely behind.

Guest george109
It's not a full rom, it's a flashes add on package which adds all the features I listed to your existing CM7 ROM.

Oh! I'm such a wally! *facepalm* :P

Sorry, I didn't read the OP very well :blush:

Internet Explorer is the worst browser ever dude.

I agree completely! It's a pile of poorly programmed, rushed, slow, boring, complicated, ugly, nasty, unsecured, pile of cr*p with more (security) holes than a sieve! (in my opinion!) :P

Internet Explorer is the worst browser ever dude. Chrome is probably the best, and Firefox follows closely behind.

I normally do use chrome, I just used ie to see what the problem was :)

...to download from this site it's necessary to install GooGle Chrome!!! Can u up somewhere else? Thank you!

I have Firefox and it is OK ;)

Guys, I uploaded a modified version of the META-INF to stop confusion, the post has been updated finally and now everything should be good :ph34r:

God bless you! :wub:

Kyan, i flashed CM 7.2 and 2030 baseband patch -> it is ok, system runs. But when i tried to flash your CM7+ zip it says: Failed... I tried it three times.

Edited by Guest

Guest tzigoineru

Kyan, i flashed CM 7.2 and 2030 baseband patch -> it is ok, system runs. But when i tried to flash your CM7+ zip it says: Failed... I tried it three times.

Same for me, but in baseband 109808. It says when I'm trying to flash your zip "Installation aborted", no error or anything else.

Same for me, but in baseband 109808. It says when I'm trying to flash your zip "Installation aborted", no error or anything else.

I haven't tried the CM7+ Zip before, just made it and shared it. So far nobody has given me a log so unless that's done, I can't fix it. All you need to do is flash the zip, and then in recovery use the 'copy log to sd' function. Then send me that log.

Also,

@Kyan, why don't you add [patch] to the post title, so people don't get confused between this being a ROM and a patch...

I added a disclaimer on the first page, so now no one can get this confused.

Here's the log:

-- Installing: /sdcard/APP-KITS/ROMS/GB/cm 7.2/CM7+ By Kyan31 Flashable B1.zip

Finding update package...

I:Update location: /sdcard/APP-KITS/ROMS/GB/cm 7.2/CM7+ By Kyan31 Flashable B1.zip

Opening update package...

Installing update...

Installation aborted.

It literally just aborts on flash, meaning that the zip is probably just corrupt and I need to reupload it. I'll do that later in the afternoon. I'll add. An md5 too this time so this won't happen again, sorry for all the inconvenience :ph34r:

I also forgot one of the ; in the updater script, Damn I really need a computer to do these things.

Edited by kyan31

Well as I made this mod on my phone, it's pretty buggy and can't be supported much so I have decided to hide it. You are free to open the spoiler below and try my mod, however it problem won't work. I think I messed up the updater script a little and corrupted the zip itself, explaining the immediate 'installation aborted' message. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience and if a moderator wants to delete this thread, go ahead :D

Guest george109

:o That's a shame :(. Maybe when your new PC is here, you can build a CM7 for yourself :)

Do you mind if I ask which PC you are going to get?

Or are you going to build it yourself?

Well as I made this mod on my phone, it's pretty buggy and can't be supported much so I have decided to hide it. You are free to open the spoiler below and try my mod, however it problem won't work. I think I messed up the updater script a little and corrupted the zip itself, explaining the immediate 'installation aborted' message. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience and if a moderator wants to delete this thread, go ahead :D

I've fixed kyan's zip and uploaded it here http://www.solidfile...m/d/0bcd0c4f6b/

Only problem with it now is that the google apps force close, but this can be fixed by installing http://www.solidfile...m/d/75598e3493/

Also those that want multi language can then install http://www.solidfile...m/d/7c8e5cc240/ where i've recompiled as much as I can.

Included languages

Arabic, Egypt (ar_EG)

Arabic, Israel (ar_IL)

Bulgarian, Bulgaria (bg_BG)

Catalan, Spain (ca_ES)

Czech, Czech Republic (cs_CZ)

Danish, Denmark(da_DK)

German, Austria (de_AT)

German, Switzerland (de_CH)

German, Germany (de_DE)

German, Liechtenstein (de_LI)

Greek, Greece (el_GR)

English, Australia (en_AU)

English, Canada (en_CA)

English, Britain (en_GB)

English, Ireland (en_IE)

English, India (en_IN)

English, New Zealand (en_NZ)

English, Singapore(en_SG)

English, US (en_US)

English, South Africa (en_ZA)

Spanish (es_ES)

Finnish, Finland (fi_FI)

French, Belgium (fr_BE)

French, Canada (fr_CA)

French, Switzerland (fr_CH)

French, France (fr_FR)

Hebrew, Israel (he_IL)

Hindi, India (hi_IN)

Croatian, Croatia (hr_HR)

Hungarian, Hungary (hu_HU)

Indonesian, Indonesia (id_ID)

Italian, Switzerland (it_CH)

Italian, Italy (it_IT)

Japanese (ja_JP)

Korean (ko_KR)

Lithuanian, Lithuania (lt_LT)

Latvian, Latvia (lv_LV)

Norwegian-Bokmol, Norway(nb_NO)

Dutch, Belgium (nl_BE)

Dutch, Netherlands (nl_NL)

Polish (pl_PL)

Portuguese, Brazil (pt_BR)

Portuguese, Portugal (pt_PT)

Romanian, Romania (ro_RO)

Russian (ru_RU)

Slovak, Slovakia (sk_SK)

Slovenian, Slovenia (sl_SI)

Serbian (sr_RS)

Swedish, Sweden (sv_SE)

Thai, Thailand (th_TH)

Tagalog, Philippines (tl_PH)

Turkish, Turkey (tr_TR)

Ukrainian, Ukraine (uk_UA)

Vietnamese, Vietnam (vi_VN)

Chinese, PRC (zh_CN)

Chinese, Taiwan (zh_TW)

I've fixed kyan's zip and uploaded it here http://www.solidfile...m/d/0bcd0c4f6b/

Only problem with it now is that the google apps force close, but this can be fixed by installing http://www.solidfile...m/d/75598e3493/

Also those that want multi language can then install http://www.solidfile...m/d/7c8e5cc240/ where i've recompiled as much as I can.

Included languages

Arabic, Egypt (ar_EG)

Arabic, Israel (ar_IL)

Bulgarian, Bulgaria (bg_BG)

Catalan, Spain (ca_ES)

Czech, Czech Republic (cs_CZ)

Danish, Denmark(da_DK)

German, Austria (de_AT)

German, Switzerland (de_CH)

German, Germany (de_DE)

German, Liechtenstein (de_LI)

Greek, Greece (el_GR)

English, Australia (en_AU)

English, Canada (en_CA)

English, Britain (en_GB)

English, Ireland (en_IE)

English, India (en_IN)

English, New Zealand (en_NZ)

English, Singapore(en_SG)

English, US (en_US)

English, South Africa (en_ZA)

Spanish (es_ES)

Finnish, Finland (fi_FI)

French, Belgium (fr_BE)

French, Canada (fr_CA)

French, Switzerland (fr_CH)

French, France (fr_FR)

Hebrew, Israel (he_IL)

Hindi, India (hi_IN)

Croatian, Croatia (hr_HR)

Hungarian, Hungary (hu_HU)

Indonesian, Indonesia (id_ID)

Italian, Switzerland (it_CH)

Italian, Italy (it_IT)

Japanese (ja_JP)

Korean (ko_KR)

Lithuanian, Lithuania (lt_LT)

Latvian, Latvia (lv_LV)

Norwegian-Bokmol, Norway(nb_NO)

Dutch, Belgium (nl_BE)

Dutch, Netherlands (nl_NL)

Polish (pl_PL)

Portuguese, Brazil (pt_BR)

Portuguese, Portugal (pt_PT)

Romanian, Romania (ro_RO)

Russian (ru_RU)

Slovak, Slovakia (sk_SK)

Slovenian, Slovenia (sl_SI)

Serbian (sr_RS)

Swedish, Sweden (sv_SE)

Thai, Thailand (th_TH)

Tagalog, Philippines (tl_PH)

Turkish, Turkey (tr_TR)

Ukrainian, Ukraine (uk_UA)

Vietnamese, Vietnam (vi_VN)

Chinese, PRC (zh_CN)

Chinese, Taiwan (zh_TW)

Thanks a lot for those, I'll add those links to the opening post along with credit.

Guest tzigoineru

Thanks a lot for those, I'll add those links to the opening post along with credit.

The links added in the first post are not working. I think that you paste them as text and they did not retained the whole link. In other words they try to reach a wrong address.