[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest brummieboi

Hi all. Anyone tried installing the latest nightly? Says it was unsigned I think. When I had a go the little green fella fell over with a red cross and the phone rebooted back to its previous state untouched by the update. Regards.

Guest fussyfella

Yeah, but I saw people reporting on superfast and usable stock camera app.

By the way, can't seem to find notification toggles, just a way to add quick settings tiles to notification drawer. Is this changed or am I to stupid to find it?

people keep on "reporting" things about camera apps for this phone, sometimes without actually checking them out,

makes it hard to know what's really going on, another reason, for me, to not buy in at this stage -- just watching

I, too, have seen the "news reports" but, like Photoscape, not sure if they apply, or don't, to this phone's hardware

Guest brummieboi

Hi all. Anyone have an issue with the stock Android keyboard? The gesture typing whilst showing the trail, doesn't actually provide any Words. You have to type the word a key at a time. Regards.

As usual great job Dazzozo ! :D

I simply note that the CWM 6.0.3.7 download OTA update in sd1 (external) and search in sd0 (internal). In this way, the update fails. I had to manually copy the OTA update in sd0 to complete.

Gippox

Guest brummieboi

Hi all. Anyone tried installing the latest nightly? Says it was unsigned I think. When I had a go the little green fella fell over with a red cross and the phone rebooted back to its previous state untouched by the update. Regards.

Guest Dazzozo

I'm not sure what the issue is with CM, though I think it's specific to the official nightlies and the fetching of vendor blobs. My set up is different so I think you can safely ignore that message.

Guest subbrn2

Yeah, but I saw people reporting on superfast and usable stock camera app.

By the way, can't seem to find notification toggles, just a way to add quick settings tiles to notification drawer. Is this changed or am I to stupid to find it?

system settings

interface

notification drawer

show in drawer

tiles and layout :P

Guest dinamo1975

Hi guys,

I want to thank to Dazzozo for his work .

I was able to install JB 4.3 & Gaaps via CWM v6.0.2.7 without any problem.

If anyone is able to make a Slim version of gaaps package I would be very grateful.

Guest fabiossilva21

Not really a bug. That switches SELinux to enforced mode, which currently isn't set up (at all), so things like the kgsl device get locked down and that freezes the UI. There was meant to be a warning message added to that by CM but I don't know what happened to that.

So for now, yes, avoid that. :D

I'll work on it soon.

Ohh ok i tought that was a bug

Guest joandrade

Hi guys,

I want to thank to Dazzozo for his work .

I was able to install JB 4.3 & Gaaps via CWM v6.0.2.7 without any problem.

If anyone is able to make a Slim version of gaaps package I would be very grateful.

Use Dazzozo's new 6.0.3.7 as the old versions are prone to causing problems.

Guest johnny332

Same here. if i flash CWM 6.0.3.7 as mentioned in the installation instructions, my touch buttons dont work any more. instead i used 6.0.2.7 and it works fine gaaps and everything even OTAs.

Sorted. For some reason if i flash CWM 6.0.3.7 before installing JB 4.3 then the touch buttons dont work anymore. This time i installed JB using CWM 6.0.2.7 and then flashed 6.0.3.7. it works now.

Edited by johnny332

Thanks Daz Great work :)

Dazzozo,CDMA 3G not work, my phone is C8812

and your CWM v6.0.3.7,we can't use,Screen is not bright

That's because this is for the G300/U8815, not the C8812

Guest fabiossilva21

Dazzozo,CDMA 3G not work, my phone is C8812

and your CWM v6.0.3.7,we can't use,Screen is not bright

This is only for U8815/G300 Edited by fabiossilva21

but CM10.1 we can use ,and 3G is working

Dazzozo will not build the rom for that phone. If the CM 10.1 works, is just luck...

This ROM's are made ONLY for the G300, not for other devices.

Don't give bugs or errors from other device, becouse the ROM is not for them... Is normal that appears bugs in that case... :)

Guest Dazzozo

For the whole 2 people on 109808, I just found a solution for getting the BT address which will work on both basebands. I should have this ready for tonight's nightly.

edit: it's ready