[DEV][MOD][TOOL] ACERTool v4 [UPDATED]

Guest razvankim

cmd.png

Download:

Outdated

0.3[Mirror]

Changelog

@ Fix Root

@ Same root process for 4.1.2 and 4.0.4 via sd-card.

@ Boot TWRP

@ Unlock bootloader -all FW

@ other(battery %+navbar size)

@ Recovery flash for ORGROD/MOBISTAR

@ Root without sd-card for 4.1.2 and 4.0.4

@ Flash kernel

@ Flash recovery

@ Reboot Recovery

@ Reboot bootloader

@ Bin FW flash

@ JB 4.1.2 Support

@ EN language

@ More firmware for download

@ ICS transparent status bar(vache)

@ Battery %

@ other

First version

ALL THINGS YOU CAN FIND ON ACERBLOG :

@A427- battery % =(battery percentage). For stock 4.1.2 ROM(stock)-show how much battery you have in percentages; Flash via TWRP/CWM;

navbar size:(stock 4.1.2) Make bottom bar, black, smaller(depends on what size you choose):

Screenshot_2013-04-25-11-39-28.jpgstat_sys_battery_68.pngstat_sys_battery_61.pngstat_sys_battery_68.png

Also, you can find tutorials such as:

Sim Unlock

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

ROOT withhout memory card for 4.0.4 and 4.1.2;

Install Recovery.

Install -- custom rom;

resoft

Resoft(with/without microsd card-only for some phones)

Install Busybox

Delete bloatware.

And much more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL CREDITS GO TO THE CREATOR OF TOOL ( Anghel aka srsdani@modaco)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by razvankim

EN : I used both versions of the tool ( 0.3 & 0.4 )...very stable and easy to use :)

RO : Am utilizat ambele versiuni ( 0.3 si 0.4 )...foarte stabile si usor de utilizat :)

Edited by sorinake13

@razvankim -thanks. I do not have time to post here.

@A427- battery % =(battery percentage). For stock 4.1.2 ROM(stock)-show how much battery you have in percentages; Flash via TWRP/CWM;

navbar size:(stock 4.1.2) Make bottom bar, black, smaller(depends on what size you choose):

Screenshot_2013-04-25-11-39-28.jpgstat_sys_battery_68.pngstat_sys_battery_61.pngstat_sys_battery_68.png

Also, you can find tutorials such as:

Sim Unlock

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

ROOT withhout memory card for 4.0.4 and 4.1.2;

Install Recovery.

Install -- custom rom;

resoft

Resoft(with/without microsd card-only for some phones)

Install Busybox

Delete bloatware.

And much more...

And very important, if you have any questions, add a comment in English.

Edited by srsdani

If you have any questions please type them here or PM me! I will help you with anything you need to know about Acer CM S500!

@About AcerTOOL you can PM me[razvankim] or srsdani

Edited by razvankim

hello to all. I'm no expert of CloudMobile and I have many doubts. I have the official 4.1.2 and when I run the procedure for obtaining permission to root the phone I was slowed down. and some applications ask me to update busybox but I can not.

how should I do? with this tool can do all the actions without lock my phone? Thanks to all and sorry for my bad English. hello to all from Italy

ciao a tutti. non sono esperto di cloudmobile ed ho tanti dubbi. ho la 4.1.2 ufficiale e da quando ho eseguito la procedura per ottenere i permessi di root il telefono mi si è rallentato. ed alcune applicazioni mi chiedono di aggiornare busybox ma non ci riesco.

come devo fare? con questo tool posso fare tutte le azioni senza bloccare il mio telefono ? grazie a tutti e scusate per il mio pessimo inglese. ciao a tutti dall'italia

Edited by Giuseppemichele

thanks for the reply :) I wonder if all those operations that can be performed with this tool are compatible with the official firmware: D I should also unlock the bootloader? the cpu is -3

can you also make video on how to restore to stock with ADT and such ?

or thsi is made by someone else ?

You mean this?

http://bit.ly/1821ImO (I can not add two clips in a reply)

It's made ​​by me.

Check blog for more tutorials!!!

You can unlock bootlaoder via tool(option 20- then option 3)(in video, option 20- then option 1-for Orange Romania). Video is for Orange Romania, but only language for instructions are different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjikNamHr8E

Edited by srsdani

grazie ancora :D ho ancora un dubbio e scusate per le molteplici domande ma ho il cloud da sole 2 settimane . volevo sapere se con questa versione OS_Acer_AV051.S500.RV04RC09.WW.GEN1_A41J_A ho bisogno di sbloccare il bootloader ?

thanks again: D I still have a question and sorry for the many questions but I have only 2 weeks from the cloud. I wanted to know if with this version OS_Acer_AV051.S500.RV04RC09.WW.GEN1_A41J_A i need to unlock the bootloader?

Edited by Giuseppemichele

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I am a glad owner of an A.CM.S500. I have some problems with this tool and i don't know what the problem is. Doesn't matter what operation I do, the TOOL will say " searching for device ", and won't do anything to my phone. (I must say I am running Windows 8.) The phone is recognized by the windows as a MTP, and I can use it normally, but I can't root the device, for example... Thanks for the help.

I'm actually having no issues with drivers inside "Acer S500 Emergency Tool_SOP_20120107.zip", taken from Vache's site (if I remember correctly)

[EDIT]: sorry... didn't realized you're using W8x64... I'm on W7x64

Edited by Ivan69

I am trying to install Android SDK Bundle + Java JDK, and after that I will install ADB. Also, please post some site to drivers of Acer S500, because my last error in ADB was the fact that the phone drivers were broken, therefore I haven't even installed them.

Windows 8 is pretty weird, and I'm dissapointed by the lack of support from the drivers producers, including Acer. I think I will go back to W7, but until then I really need to Root my phone in order to get some extra customization...

Thanks for your help, and please don't forget about the drivers :D

[Later EDIT] : Seems like I found the problem. I installed SDK and JDK. Now the error shown by ADB is that my acer has 'driver incorrectly'. After I searched through the error logs from my Acer driver, (USB_Acer_1.0_A40I_A) I found out that the driver is only supported by Windows xp x86 and Windows 7 x64 + x86...  

I don't think there is any driver for Windows 8 ( especially x64 )... But if you think something can be done, please let me ( and the others ) know.

We need the help from this community! xD

Edited by execpwd

Ok. So all who have problems with drivers!!!

In 90% of cases, the problem is from your PC. More specifically from the WindowsOS.

All those with an illegal WindowsOS have problems.

Enable automatic installation of drivers and updates from the control panel.

I haven't any problems with drivers on Windows 7 or 8. But I activated automatic installation of drivers.