[ROM][4.1.1][B197][Y-300] Stratosh 06/10/2013 (Big Update)

Guest stratoukos19

Guest danny19901

Thank you very much spapa for the feedback :) I will try the best for our phones :)

I have to say great work hope to see more maybe CM etc... Anyway for stock based ROM its pretty good and much appreciated

Guest biopuerto

Hello to the community.

I write to congratulate the great work with this rom, is the best rom I have ever tasted in my huawei.

Congratulations to the cook. In my opinion there isn't any rom lighter and without bugs at this moment.

Is there any possibility for updates in the near future?

Thank you very much for the work put done.

Guest EndruBoy1

Hello

I tried to install this ROM with TWRP 2.6.3.1 but while flashing the installiation bar animation stops and I get black screen with only the buttons flashing. I wiped everything. What can be a problem? I've even did an md5 check...

Guest EndruBoy1

@EndruBoy1  Just boot normally, it'll work :)

Boot normally? No it didn't work if I've removed the battery (the only way to shut down the phone after black screen in TWRP), it stucked at the Huawei logo.

Guest stratoukos19

Boot normally? No it didn't work if I've removed the battery (the only way to shut down the phone after black screen in TWRP), it stucked at the Huawei logo.

Make all needed wipes and when the black screen appears wait for 2-3 seconds at least and reboot .. all should work normally ..... ( as for the rom guys a had a serius problem on my pc so my files are pretty much lost . I will do my best to find them again and update it )

Guest antonio1gomes

@EndruBoy1

Had the same problem. Use an earlier version of TWRP. I used the 2.5.1 I think, I got it from this root guide:

http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all

download link:

http://www.multiupload.nl/Z2CL5EO4M3

file location: UnlockTools\recovery-new.img

The screen still goes dark but if you touch the screen it will turn on again. Just wait for the rom installer progress bar to freeze, remove the battery, wait 5 sec and enjoy a great ROM.

Oh and thank you very much for your work stratoukos19, well done.

Edited by antonio1gomes

• 2 months later...