[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest Romagnolo1973

I have installed today SlimRom KitKat and it works better than expected.

But what is missed is your great Kernel so I hope you can develop a KK kernel version, because KK is almost stabe and in a near future will be a rom for daily use

Guest StewieTech

I have installed today SlimRom KitKat and it works better than expected.

But what is missed is your great Kernel so I hope you can develop a KK kernel version, because KK is almost stabe and in a near future will be a rom for daily use

Yeah that would be great!  :D

Guest noemi.abril

@massy97

In this week I'm again busy...

You can try experimental v0.47 for cm11.

LINK

Bugs:

You can't turn on WiFi ... :/

Everything else should work nice.

Yep, and thanks! I test today on AOSB 1.2.5 (CM11 Based) and work great with it; except WIFI... sound its OK with heavy load... but I returned to CM11 Kernel.

Guest buhanita

how can i install this on stock rom with stock recovery ? i rooted phone but i can't unlock bootloader with dc unlock .. it gives me an error like modem not supported . 

how can i install this on stock rom with stock recovery ? i rooted phone but i can't unlock bootloader with dc unlock .. it gives me an error like modem not supported .

With stock recovery you cant flash nothing

Guest ZolaIII

You are doing something wrong with DC-unlocker! Modem is not required for boot loader it's for a cell network unlock...

Here is a compete illustrated tutorial, in it you will find a link to official video for DC concerning unlock.

http://www.labandroid.com/china/2013/09/guide-huawei-ascend-g510y300-root-unlock-recovery/"]http://www.labandroid.com/china/2013/09/guide-huawei-ascend-g510y300-root-unlock-recovery

Guest Ceastel

Any update? :)

Any news??

Now I don't have too much time to developing this kernel.

Update maybe will be on end this week or in next.

Hi!! This kernel work msm8225q??? Sorry for my bad english, im spanish,,,

Nope.

I compiled version with 1046Mhz step for y300 and 1.25ghz for g510.

I don't know does it working.

A few other minor changes.

http://d-h.st/piS

(it's for CM10)

Edited by Ceastel

Guest Jairus1998

After I flash the latest kernel version (0.57 stock)

My kernel always stay at 1008Mhz even I change it still stay there and it's heating up my phone

Please need help

Does anybody know if this Kernel runs along side the FusionX (B199) ROM or does it only work with Stock?

FusionX is a stock based ROM..., So,yes!!!!!!!

I'm using fusionX and the latest kernel at the moment ;)

Guest Scopewiz

FusionX is a stock based ROM..., So,yes!!!!!!!

I'm using fusionX and the latest kernel at the moment ;)

I realise that but just wanted to see if anyone was using it along side the Fusion and whether there was any conflicts. How are the results of the 2 together is there noticeable gains?

Guest ZolaIII

I realise that but just wanted to see if anyone was using it along side the Fusion and whether there was any conflicts. How are the results of the 2 together is there noticeable gains?

Gains are there if you know to use it (adjust).

Biggest gain is swap! There are & others gains small bump in performance & GPU performance gain (7-10%) from OC, TCP gain from protocol (7-12%)...

Guest Scopewiz

Gains are there if you know to use it (adjust).

Biggest gain is swap! There are & others gains small bump in performance & GPU performance gain (7-10%) from OC, TCP gain from protocol (7-12%)...

Thanks for the information :)