[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest aljinovic

I experienced an install problem on g510-0100 (cm-10.2-20131020-NIGHTLY-u8951.zip) using cwm supplied in the first post:

assert failed:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8951" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "u8951" ||
       getprop("ro.product.device") == "hwu8951" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hwu8951");

After removing the assert (as I'm sure the device is u8951) install runs normally and rom is operational.

Guest andy/newbie

I experienced an install problem on g510-0100 (cm-10.2-20131020-NIGHTLY-u8951.zip) using cwm supplied in the first post:

assert failed:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8951" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "u8951" ||

getprop("ro.product.device") == "hwu8951" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hwu8951");

After removing the assert (as I'm sure the device is u8951) install runs normally and rom is operational.

i got the same. daz said it will be fixed in tonights release

but i will try what you done,as i can not wait :D

Edited by andy/newbie

Guest TangerineTractor

Amazing difference in performance having wiped, flashed the new cwm, then done all the wipes and flashed the rom and the minimal gapps linked a few messages back.

Guest xXeroXx

That's very nice. But on my y300 antutu was crash every time, and lots of application (nfs:mostwanted and more application)force close. Any idea??

Sorry for my poor english :S

Edited by xXeroXx

Guest Carlos_EVH

Flashed with the next Update of TWRP (2.3.6.1 (tomorrow It'll be available for everyone) thanks to kra1o5) and running perfectly on my G510, It's an awesome rom, 0 bugs except youtube.

You're a genius Dazzozo, thank you so much

Guest moochermick

Flashed with the next Update of TWRP (2.3.6.1 (tomorrow It'll be available for everyone) thanks to kra1o5) and running perfectly on my G510, It's an awesome rom, 0 bugs except youtube.

You're a genius Dazzozo, thank you so much

Can you now mount system as rw?

Guest jackosterman

From the old thread:

I'm looking in to doing them, but at the moment we use an old fork of CMUpdater before they closed the source to the GetCM server. CM is finally getting around to doing its own delta updates (it's a WIP on gerrit right now) but I won't be able to support that because it will require server changes, which they are no longer publicising.

With stuff like Omni around the corner it would make sense if I could grow this stuff so it supports different ROMs at the same time, make it so the app is a little less dumb and support delta updates.

I'd like to do it, but I need to get it right. Baby steps. :)

Guest Laximus

Restore your twrp backup, install cwm recovery, then backup with cwm and install cm 10.2 :)

Thanks it sounds very simple!

=D

Also the problem is I have a Mac and always have to ask my neighbour her PC to flashing.  XD

I tried to do it with SDK for Mac  but it doesnt see my Y300.

Is there any otherway to flash recovery with the device themself and with an app for example...?  =D 

Sorry for Off!

Guest danny19901

@Dazzozo great work but if you have a little spare time is it possible you make CWM Touch version :) just Im use to TWRP being touch and I'm use to have Touch CWM on my other devices I have had in the past

Guest kripticmc

Amazing work daz but I have one minor issue with storage games only use internal sd an there is not enough space for most my games which are 1 to 2 GB I have 32 gig card inserted but choosing it has no effect Soz to bother I know you busy but just thought I would state an maybe other people can check this also I have swap support on the nightly update fro last night anyways keep up the good work

Guest danny19901

Amazing work daz but I have one minor issue with storage games only use internal sd an there is not enough space for most my games which are 1 to 2 GB I have 32 gig card inserted but choosing it has no effect Soz to bother I know you busy but just thought I would state an maybe other people can check this also I have swap support on the nightly update fro last night anyways keep up the good work

Get Link2sd and also in storage set SD as internal I have loads of 1GB + games on my 32GB SD card hope this helps

Guest kripticmc

Get Link2sd and also in storage set SD as internal I have loads of 1GB + games on my 32GB SD card hope this helps

If set to internal I cannot download which is the only thing putting me off this ROM which is by far better than any other out there but I also use to get films an various other stuff via internet which are all over 2 GB as I have no PC but cheers for help

Guest danny19901

Seems to work fine here I have downloaded bloons 5, GTA VC & 3, Dead trigger and shadowgun and many other games over 1GB and I have link2sd to send to external and in settings, storage I have set SD as internal storage and anything I download seems to go to SD card instead of saying insufficient storage :)

Guest kripticmc

That's what I have got ticked an it still says it needs to download game files then says insufficient space even though I have all files on SD card

Guest danny19901

Is the hardware acceleration working on this ROM? : o

As far as I'm aware hardware acceleration doesn't work but not tried it on 20th nightly build but didn't on experimental