[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest kannasbor0

I have G510-0100 (NFC version), and yes I wiped everything countless times... :(

I went back to stock, the problem still exists, so it is maybe hw malfunction, or as I said, the format command doesn't clean properly. I think that because of this:

The default settings of twrp are:

brightness: 100%, timezone: gmt-6

I set it to 30%, and gmt+1 after I flashed it. I backed up my rom, then flashed stock rom, with the three-button combo (update.app). After that I flashed twrp with fastboot, and rebooted to recovery.

And what I saw? Twrp settings still remains.. But how? Flashed recovery 2 times.. So I don't know that it's a hw or sw prob..

The WiFi problems don't arise for the ROM or backup, its actually a bug in jb itself. If you go into advanced settings on WiFi and turn off 'scanning always available' it should work

Guest avenir791

Hello

i had installed some customs roms included this rom, but they have the same bug, when the screen will power off, i notice that it's not pwer off normally (screen scintillation) it's like the sudden extinction of the scren as we see whe we turn off a standard television, so how we can fix that thanks for help

Guest MrBlacksmith

Hello

i had installed some customs roms included this rom, but they have the same bug, when the screen will power off, i notice that it's not pwer off normally (screen scintillation) it's like the sudden extinction of the scren as we see whe we turn off a standard television, so how we can fix that thanks for help

If you want 2 have the animation just go to displaysettings -and remember: its not a bug, its a feature! :D

Hello

i had installed some customs roms included this rom, but they have the same bug, when the screen will power off, i notice that it's not pwer off normally (screen scintillation) it's like the sudden extinction of the scren as we see whe we turn off a standard television, so how we can fix that thanks for help

XD, is not an issue, is called CRT Effect

Edited by fonz93

Guest Hassams

Hello

Its a feature called CRT animation but right now its not working properly in this ROM, you can turn it off in settings--> Display

Guest plutarquitus

Hello everybody.

I want report two bugs:

1. The music plays choppy sometimes.
  2. When the phone is charging turned off it turn on and goes to fastboot mode?

This ROM is excellent, almost perfect. Please continue developing it!

I can't help with money but I can help telling/sending bugs.

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS ROM!!!!! :)

Almost forget it: I'm using the build cm-10.2-20131130-NIGHTLY-u8951. And continuosly updating.

I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. I do not speak English very well.

Edited by plutarquitus

Guest MrBlacksmith

Hello everybody.

I want report two bugs:

• The music plays choppy sometimes.
  • When the phone is charging turned off it turn on and goes to fastboot mode?

Almost forget it: I'm using the build cm-10.2-20131130-NIGHTLY-u8951. And continuosly updating.

I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. I do not speak English very well.

+1 but this is already for a long time (may from the beginning).

Guest ZolaIII

Apollo is in that state what it is if you want a light waited music player with basic functions go for stock one from Android (4.3).

The battery charging animation is not rom related bat recovery related!

Guest TangerineTractor

Apollo is in that state what it is if you want a light waited music player with basic functions go for stock one from Android (4.3).

I just use the huawei music player - it's clean and it works.

Hi there,

I've just subscribed to this forum, but I've been reading it for a while.

First of all, I want to thank Mr. Dazzozo for his CM 10.2 ROM!! It's working great on my device.

Second I want to speak about the infamous "random reboot" issue.. affecting many users. As somebody argued that it may be related with lack of memory of our device, I tried enabling SWAP...

Well, believe it or not, but since I enabled swap on my device I didn't se random reboot anymore!

And yes you can use swapper2 with physical swap partition on our device, provided that you create a swap partition on your SDCARD and pass the appropriate swap filesystem nam when asked, and not the default which is wrong for Y300 (you can find the correct device name using tools like diskinfo or by commandline on your device)

Anyone of you have tried the same?

Bye

Andrea

Guest MrBlacksmith

although this was my first thought, i dont think that this is the reason because i had random reboots without too many apps opened and i often clean the ram.

Guest plutarquitus

I've installed Google Play Music and the same thing happens...

Guest TayoOnabule

Is their a huawei all backup app compatible for android 4.3?

I use "helium backup" off the playstore, it works pretty well I find. I know that some find "go backup" better

Guest pablon86

I've installed Google Play Music and the same thing happens...

The problem is not about the player rather than something related to sound libraries I'd guess. The most noticeable thing is that if your 3G/Wi-Fi reception increases or decreases, it will stutter each line it goes up/down.

Guest beejmaster

Hi there,

I've just subscribed to this forum, but I've been reading it for a while.

First of all, I want to thank Mr. Dazzozo for his CM 10.2 ROM!! It's working great on my device.

Second I want to speak about the infamous "random reboot" issue.. affecting many users. As somebody argued that it may be related with lack of memory of our device, I tried enabling SWAP...

Well, believe it or not, but since I enabled swap on my device I didn't se random reboot anymore!

And yes you can use swapper2 with physical swap partition on our device, provided that you create a swap partition on your SDCARD and pass the appropriate swap filesystem nam when asked, and not the default which is wrong for Y300 (you can find the correct device name using tools like diskinfo or by commandline on your device)

Anyone of you have tried the same?

Bye

Andrea

Hi there, thanks for the idea, I've just turned on swap using Swapper 2, but I haven't seen if it's preventing reboots yet. Thanks very much for helping though.

Guest pablon86

Phone crashes everytime I try to stream music from play music. In CM 11. I'm going back temporarly to stock because all roms based on CM have this problem, and I don't want to ruin my music time which was already a bit spoiled by the constant stuttering. Keep the good work up Daz  :P . I might install this again once it's stable, and doesn't have battery drain and these problems.

Guest Gliwusss

smartierom is probably for P6 so ... :P

But nobody without author doesn't know what is this and for which phone, please read and explain what's going on :D http://www.modaco.com/topic/366873-smartierom-432/

I don't understand what he says

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest ericchanlol

Hello everybody.

I want report two bugs:

1. The music plays choppy sometimes.
  2. When the phone is charging turned off it turn on and goes to fastboot mode?

Almost forget it: I'm using the build cm-10.2-20131130-NIGHTLY-u8951. And continuosly updating.

i read somewhere to change the CPU governor from Noop to something else like Deadline. Works better for me.