[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest presleyenrica

Last builds gave me some instability and randomly reboots -_- and that isn't 3G reboots :o what can i do? Can anyone suggestiva me a little bit stable build or this rom is too for this phone? Sorry for my english

Guest angerscot

I dont know who can use kk on this phone. Laggy......

Dumped my g300 and bought a s3 neo with Lollipop.

Really useful comment!! keep up the good work!! If you have anything else to contribute, just let us know, you've been really helpful. Happy new year to you too!

Guest dradebo

my ascend g300 occasionally gets screen glitches, it moves on its own and is sometimes unusable, it usually gets worse as the nightly i use gets older, does anyone else get this? unfortunately i cant get the nightlies everyday but should i even have this problem?

Guest krzyzak333

I've got a problem with images not loading properly.
Almost all big images are broken in web browser or apps (Gallery and small images works fine), there are missing squares or even whole image isn't showing.
I've got this problem only on CM11, on other roms everything's fine.

gPn5Zd4.png

Guest miracsu

I've got a problem with images not loading properly.

Almost all big images are broken in web browser or apps (Gallery and small images works fine), there are missing squares or even whole image isn't showing.

I've got this problem only on CM11, on other roms everything's fine.

gPn5Zd4.png

Same here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lipisman

sup guys,

do you think, we ever get Lollipop on g300?

edit: sorry, didn't read comments above, my fault  :blush:

Edited by Lipisman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LordBoos

Can anybody help me installing google apps? I've downloaded rom, PA pico gapps and also delete-CM-stuff-20150126-signed.zip. Installed rom and delete-CM-stuff, but when trying to install gapps it tells me there is not enough space in system partition. How can I install gapps? I'm on G300.

Guest presleyenrica

Can anybody help me installing google apps? I've downloaded rom, PA pico gapps and also delete-CM-stuff-20150126-signed.zip. Installed rom and delete-CM-stuff, but when trying to install gapps it tells me there is not enough space in system partition. How can I install gapps? I'm on G300.

Hi, you have to download also the gapps-config.txt and put it in the same folder u put the ROM,gapps and the delete-cm-stuff :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angerscot

Hi, Just one quick (maybe dumb) question: Can I flash CM11 over stock ICS? The phone is currently running stock ICS 4.0.3.  

Everything else is already done. I officially unlocked the bootloader, and installed the latest CWM.

Can I now flash CM11 o do I have to make an update to a previous CM version, like 10 o 10.1? 

Thanks for your time!

Edited by angerscot

Hi, Just one quick (maybe dumb) question: Can I flash CM11 over stock ICS? The phone is currently running stock ICS 4.0.3.  

Everything else is already done. I officially unlocked the bootloader, and installed the latest CWM.

Can I now flash CM11 o do I have to make an update to a previous CM version, like 10 o 10.1? 

Thanks for your time!

You can flash it over the stock ROM after a full wipe, but I suggest to make a nandroid backup first If you would change your mind and want to go back to stock later.

Edited by rhen

Guest Vemarius

Why i have error Status 1 if i install full google package with google apps? What i do wrong? Installation is aborted.

Phone is rooted, bootloader installed, cyanogen mod installed too and work fine, but i cant install google apps from packages.

Google Packages installer here is wrong. They dont work for me. I search in google for another packages  and they work good.

I think PA_Gapps is bad.

Edited by Vemarius